Doom's Sunday Pk Trip | CD's Final Days

Grayson

Haha @@ultama what else did you expect they will probably all be auto accepts to lol.

Also I got your scim my friend when we caught you all alone lol :) 😘

@ @@King mrm1

Are things really that bad your back to mass recruiting I guess back to your roots one day you might be as good as the almighty 👹 demons haha

Haha @@ultama what else did you expect they will probably all be auto accepts to lol.

Also I got your scim my friend when we caught you all alone lol :)

@ @@King mrm1

Are things really that bad your back to mass recruiting I guess back to your roots one day you might be as good as the almighty demons haha

@@Dpliam I logged in on you guys rip :(

You guys did good with that 42* man pull , Later peaking around 45 and grabbing 15 LP to come with you :P Good job looks like you smashed it up

LOL This kid, Is this one of Siths fake accounts?

CD IS BUTTHURT!

Gj doom, letting a horrific envy stand their ground against you, and running away from xl as usual. I do enjoy the videos though, slow burnz has good clips with good editing/music

I appreciate you enjoying my editing/music, but the only reason we would ever run away from xl is because we need to go into higher level wildy to attack your low levels, no offense.

Niblet, on 29 Jun 2015 - 3:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Gj doom, letting a horrific envy stand their ground against you, and running away from xl as usual. I do enjoy the videos though, slow burnz has good clips with good editing/music

I appreciate you enjoying my editing/music, but the only reason we would ever run away from xl is because we need to go into higher level wildy to attack your low levels, no offense.

The logic is so weak. If you're going to pull out because some of your members can't hit us, then why hit us at a lower level in the wild in the first place. (evidenced by saturday)