[STORY] The Savage Life of Chemz and Fudog

Fudog

I KNOW THIS LOOKS LONG BUT IS INTERESTING TO READ... IT'S MY NIGGAH CHEMZ BIRTHDAY, SO I WROTE HIM A STORY... 

EACH PARAGRAPH HAS SOMETHING UNIQUE SO IT'S AWESOME!

This is a story dedicated to my niggah Chemz...  Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

I woke up at 5 o' clock in the morning... wondering what my day would be like. I'm thinking to myself... and I remember that it's Chemz birthday. "Oh fuck! It's Chemz birthday I gotta hook this niggah up with a birthday gift," Fudog said. I get out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth, and stroll out in my million dollar Bugatti.  Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

It is now 6 o' clock in the morning and I am currently riding in my Bugatti. I go down the street and drop by Thortons for gas and an ICEE. After finding out I have to pay $50+ at the register... I go back to my car and pump gas without paying. The Indian lady at the cash register calls the cops! I knew this was going to happen so I park my car in the forest to take cover from the Police. I find a homeless person sitting down smoking a blunt. "Why the fuck are you smoking a blunt when you are homeless?" The homeless man says, "Well, I have no money and I need something to calm me down." "How the hell did you get so poor man? I don't understand... where's your family?" The homeless man says, "Man you are answering to many questions, but if you want to truly find out... I killed them. I chopped them up and sliced them for dinner, because I couldn't afford food." "Yo what the fuck?!?!??!? Bruh I'm getting the fuck outta here!" The homeless man pulls out a knife on me. Fudog says,"Ok, let's fight!" Next thing you know, the homeless man takes a strike with his knife and misses... Fudog then knees him in the face and does a 360 degree karate kick to his skull. I ended up breaking his teeth and fled.

It is now 9 o' clock in the morning. After a crazy ass morning, I head to Waffle House for some bacon, toast, waffles, and has-browns. I'm constantly thinking about what I can get Chemz for his birthday and come up with a great idea. I'm thinking... "Man, Chemz beats up so many people everyday... I think it would be beneficial to get him some crazy ass clothes from the Nike Store!" The waiter comes to see if everything is alright and I say, "Yeah everything is good, but it will be better with your company." Next thing you know she sits down and talks to me. After a long conversation I find out that her name is Cassandra, I slip her a $69 tip and give her my number. She says, "Alright honey I will hook you up REAL good!" I say, "Hey babe you got another friend? I have my niggah Chemz birthday today and I wanna get him something good." She says, "Yeah I got another friend for Chemz." "Good deal," I say. I walk up and give her a wink and leave Waffle House. Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

It is now 11 o' clock in the morning. I bend my license plate, so the cops can't track me down. I go to the Nike store to find Chemz some nice Nikes clothes, shoes, etc. I find these shoes that have a battery implemented in it and have an automated lightning strike on the face of the shoes. Everytime the shoe hits the floor... lightning strikes. It's a pretty cool pair of shoes, so I bought them for $420. I also bought a shirt that says "brown sticky stuffs Sparkin"  and a pair of white shorts that go around with the thunderous shirt.  Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

It is now 12 o' clock in the morning. I go to the dollar store, because I'm cheap as fuck... and get Chemz a birthday card that says "You're the realest!" I get him a couple of life savers to safe him from any danger that might erupt in the future and get him a balloon that says "20." I go to Walmart and get a "Happy 20th Birthday Chemz" with his countries' flag on it. I call him up and tell him I have a good surprise for him. I am now heading up to his house to make his birthday the best! 

It is now 2 o' clock in the afternoon. I walk up to Chemz door and tell Chemz to open up bro~! He opens the door and I find a naked 21 year old chick named Britney. "Woah Chemz... I hear you bro! Yo Britney on a rate of 1 to 10 how good is Chemz treating you?" Britney giggles, "I give him an 11 Fudog!" Dammmmmmmm! Chemz says, "That's my girl! Britney you have been there for me on a daily basis... just like my niggah Fudog! Sayyy how about we celebrate this birthday party." I try to trick Chemz and tell him I forgot about his birthday. "WHAT BITCH?!??!?! You forgot my birthday!" Next thing you know... Chemz pulls out a fucking shotgun. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! I'm joking... holy brown sticky stuffttt!" Chemz says, "loool, I'm just fucking with you! This is what Britney gave me <3" Britney says, "You tell em' babe!" Chemz wonders around for a minute and gets some top notch kush from his drawer. "You guys up to smoke?" I say, " Nah bro, I have a surprise for you! It's going to be good!"

"Well then, show me!" I pull out the new shoes and Chemz is bouncing off the walls in excitement! "Wow bro, thanks for the shoes! These are so fucking dope!@!@ Woooow! Fudog you are the realest!" "Thanks bro I hope you enjoy." Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

It's now 3 o' clock in the afternoon. I tell Chemz that I met a girl at Waffle House and she has a friend that wants to get in your pants. He asks Britney if it is ok if they all have a threesome later... Britney says "hell yeah babe!" He comes back my way and is like god dammmm best b-day ever! I was like how about we go to the movies and watch 22 Jump Street? Chemz was like nah bro... I have a smart TV let's watch this brown sticky stuff illegally. I am like hell yeahhh!

It's now 5 o' clock in the afternoon. I invited Cassandra and Samantha (her friend) over Chemz's mansion so we can watch some parties. We go to the movie room that Chemz has and chill their for an hour. After Britney and Samantha start making out Chemz bangs both of them for an hour straight in his crib. RIght after brown sticky stuff started to spark... me and Cassandra made out and got a little bit crazy. [Fudog's thoughts: "LOL this is sooo good atm. Best part Chemz!] After "watching" 22 Jump Street, we all head out in Chemz's limo to a restaurant named "Cheddars." We take a couple of drinks and party while we are strolling through town.

It's now 7 o' clock in the afternoon. We all get out of Chemz's limo and are placed by an alley. The limo driver gets out and pulls a knife on us. [KARMA] I'm like what the fuck is this brown sticky stuff? Chemz tells me you know what to do. Next thing you know a bunch of gang members come out with chains and brown sticky stuff. I'm sitting here thinking to myself... why the fuck are these assholes trying to ruin Chemz b-day party? Chemz tells me we should fight these guys. I tell Chemz it's your birthday man... you shouldn't have to beat people up lmfao. He was like nah... they are trying to make us look like bitches. That's when Chemz knockouts out the limo drive and 5 gang members and that's when I fuck up 4 gang members. After we beat them up, the cops come strolling through. I hop in the driver's seat and tell Chemz to go in the back and keep partying with the ladies. Chemz is like ok, but keep us safe... I was like I got you homie! Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

It's now 9 o' clock in the afternoon. We escaped the cops and are placed in front of a footbol stadium of FC Barcelona. We go in and buy some appetizers, buy tickets, and watch the game. While we are sitting there, I look over and see Chemz with Britney and Samantha cuddlings... and I tell my babe that you already know what the deal is. After an hour of sleep and then waking up to the 2nd half... we get up and go to the Jolly Roger's amusement park.

It is now 12 o' clock in the afternoon and we sneak in the amusement park. We find our bro BIG Sage and tell him to join us. Later on, BIG Sage gets us the keys for all the rides and we hop on the roller coaster. After a long ride on the roller coaster, we go on the Ferris Wheel and just chill out. Chemz tells me this was the best birthday ever and I am like no problem bro. Next thing you know, some asshole at the bottom of the Ferris Wheel turns off the ride. So Chemz gets up and climbs down the whole Ferris Wheel. After he climbs down... I'm like god dammm! Chemz just pulled a Spiderman! Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts  Chemz ends up taking care of business and we get down safely. I tell Chemz that he is a real niggah and we hop in the limo to a Hotel. BIG Sage tells us he's gunna head home and we are like peace out bro!

It is now 2 o' clock in the morning. We all go to the hotel and get our own rooms with our chicks and brown sticky stuff and discover a pool party in the swimming pool area. We go in the swimming pool room and it's all of Supremacy with girls and chicks and brown sticky stuff. After that, we all sing happy birthday to Chemz and play in the pool. To end of the story we all go back to our rooms and fall asleep! 

Happy Birthday Chemz! Hope you enjoyed!