Sovereign vs Doom 35v35 3-0

hit

Wasn't there but the Ddos complaints are pretty cauliflower imo. 

Watching videos and seeing SV's pre-runs clearly confirm a leak.

Seeing as how Doom never scim pushed first round clearly confirms ddos was most likely hit off or leader didn't call it.

2nd round Doom ts was up but the Leak makes calls pointless as a whole clan can protect proper prayers / call proper movements (oh wait LPCs don't do movement calls) Step it up LPCs 

SV perfectly coordinated first 2 rounds = TS was up. 

3rd Round was probably the fairest round since you can't pre-run which is why it was the closest and Doom looked like they had TS.

SV had better members at this prep clearly, and I don't feel like we had our actual Leader calling. Ryan doesn't sit back like that so something might have been up.

Anyways didn't post this to john or say someone won unfairly but as a viewer perspective today. Ggs SV @Don I will demolish you in calling if I ever get the chance, show you how a real Caller does this. GL Next time :) 

Wasn't there but the Ddos complaints are pretty cauliflower imo. 

Watching videos and seeing SV's pre-runs clearly confirm a leak.

Seeing as how Doom never scim pushed first round clearly confirms ddos was most likely hit off or leader didn't call it.

2nd round Doom ts was up but the Leak makes calls pointless as a whole clan can protect proper prayers / call proper movements (oh wait LPCs don't do movement calls) Step it up LPCs 

SV perfectly coordinated first 2 rounds = TS was up. 

3rd Round was probably the fairest round since you can't pre-run which is why it was the closest and Doom looked like they had TS.

SV had better members at this prep clearly, and I don't feel like we had our actual Leader calling. Ryan doesn't sit back like that so something might have been up.

Anyways didn't post this to john or say someone won unfairly but as a viewer perspective today. Ggs SV @Don I will demolish you in calling if I ever get the chance, show you how a real Caller does this. GL Next time :)

excuses, just accept the loss

u lost the prep shutup lol.

"Lets assume that all the people with negative comments on a prep aftermath are member of the opposite clan hdudiajauajaja because im a fucking r3tard."

No "leetz" i am not in doom lol why would i even consider to be in a lpc its fucking r3tarded mate. I just hate the scumbag sv cunts who cant play this game fairly like the rest of us. Thats how desperate and how bad lives you have. Hack people on a motherfuckin jagex game lmfao im so done.

Reconsider life, its clearly not something for you