5 Most OP Champs (1 for every role)

موني

What's the most champ in every role in this patch?

I think it's

TOP-Ryze (To much scaling and once he hits level 11 and you have your 40% CDR your ult is only on a 4-5 Second CD)

JG-Shyvana (The new jungle item made her OP as fuck, She can go 2 DPS items and get extremely tanky with MASSIVE DPS)

Mid-Ezreal (broccolied scaling currently and has a broccolied poke range that kind of reminds me of the old nidalee)

ADC-Tristana (After the Kalista Nerfs and top laners are moving towards early armour/mr instead of HP which made it hard for champs like vayne etc to be useful if not ahead. Also trist has a extremelyefficent way of taking down early towers)

SUP-Alistar (75% DMG reduction is all i have to say)

Top - Ryze right now def, if you know how to play him.

Jg - pre sated devourer I'd say rengar, cause assasin meta and he can 1 shot someone with like a 45 sec ult cd; but now shyvanna def

mid - yeah ezrael is broken; but LB is still strong or was pre-nerf same with Ekko

ADC - I still think Kalista is stronger than Tris, but you might be right

Sup - Soraka is retardedly strong, if she's alive in a team fight you win. But Ali is like most banned for a reason.

Top:- ryze takes the top spot, but the #2 spot is shared by several champs

Jg: - i won't answer this, the jg is in such a wierd spot right now. since all jg items except warrior got buffed, brown sticky stuff is wierd. shyvana devourer is pretty good tho

mid: - Ezreal/azir/ahri. cant decide between the 3, ezreal is still good even though runeglaive doesnt proc ludens anymore, other 2 are just strong so idk

Adc: - Corki overall, definitely in a good spot right now. sivir for teamfights. I don't agree with you on trist being the best adc

support: - Alistar is obviously cancer, but now that the poke meta is upon us, he kind of gets destroyed unless he ults for just one varus or jayce q. the rest of the supports are really only good/op based off personal preference and skill, eg. thresh, bard, braum

Solid picks in my opinion:

Haven't played on the new patch jet so idk

Top - Ryze / Irelia

Midlane - Viktor/Azir didn't choose ezreal because of the early game weakness

Jungle - Reksai/Gragas

ADC - Sivir 

Support: Alistar / janna

Top: Riven cause no mana op champ that has a stun, shield, and range ultimate that is op.

Jg: Ap Lee Song cause his w scales with ap and gives humongous shield for himself and allies.

Mid: Nidalee because she can one shot from two mini maps away with her op spear that she can throw every 3 seconds and you can also build her ad, I like going hydra build.

Abc: urgod because even though he's played mid in Lcs he's really good poking champ in the bot lane and his game changing ultimate can set up bot lane ganks from jugglers like ap lee song dong.

Suppot: Katrina because she doesn't need much gold because of her resets she can get an assist from one kill then automatically get all her cool downs reset! It's so op that sometimes I cry at how overpowered this champonion is.

Top: Riven cause no mana op champ that has a stun, shield, and range ultimate that is op.

Jg: Ap Lee Song cause his w scales with ap and gives humongous shield for himself and allies.

Mid: Nidalee because she can one shot from two mini maps away with her op spear that she can throw every 3 seconds and you can also build her ad, I like going hydra build.

Abc: urgod because even though he's played mid in Lcs he's really good poking champ in the bot lane and his game changing ultimate can set up bot lane ganks from jugglers like ap lee song dong.

Suppot: Katrina because she doesn't need much gold because of her resets she can get an assist from one kill then automatically get all her cool downs reset! It's so op that sometimes I cry at how overpowered this champonion is.

I laughed irl l0l!

what the fuck l0l

you are either bronze , or challanger can't really notice the difference anymore since ap gangplank top got penta

vvvortic of sharkbrew. lmfao

• 3 weeks later...