~[SV] Sovereign fantastic Sunday F2P Pk Trip Ft Slamming Olympus+Xl 2v1 NP~

D o n

btw thanks for the free bumps, bundle of twigsgots like you get mad over sharkbrew, cauliflower

No ones mad mate. Too bad you are relevant for me to give a fuck, matter of fact, no one in sv or your clan are. Bye kid. Ty for the free bumps on our topic too.

quit acting like your important dude,

You're still commenting which means I'm important enough to make you want to keep trying lmfao. I see no point in trying to flame you anymore since you're so cauliflower. All you wanted to do is come to our topics just to initiate flame so we came right back. Your words can't back you guys up in the wilderness and that just comes to show that Olympus is still #1 lpc. Whatever clan you're with keep hiding. Btw keep riding SV's dick, your clan will log right along with sv. Bye.

You're still commenting which means I'm important enough to make you want to keep trying lmfao. I see no point in trying to flame you anymore since you're so cauliflower. All you wanted to do is come to our topics just to initiate flame so we came right back. Your words can't back you guys up in the wilderness and that just comes to show that Olympus is still #1 lpc. Whatever clan you're with keep hiding. Btw keep riding SV's dick, your clan will log right along with sv. Bye.

how long did it take you to write that essay lmfao, btw prep imperial if ur #1.

Matt. But seriously you and kanicious try so hard here when none of you meet requirements for op. You with 25 def and him with 100 combat

clearly don't know our requirements, who said we didn't accept 25 def? but yeah I have alternate accounts, hence why you will rarely see me on my 100, I definitely don't attend trips or anything on it, so please never mention me in another one of your broccoli comments.

clearly don't know our requirements, who said we didn't accept 25 def? but yeah I have alternate accounts, hence why you will rarely see me on my 100, I definitely don't attend trips or anything on it, so please never mention me in another one of your broccoli comments.

ur clan is full of 20 & 25 defs lmfao, and still get smacked by sv

So what i seen between SV and Olympus's vids of sunday was that SV wasn't being cleared by Olympus.. I saw SV's full vids of the fights whereas in Olympus vids they'd get cut as soon as SV would pull out when being sandwiched by another clan -- Olympus would spam SV cleared when they weren't cleared, just moving so they wouldn't be sandwiched by XL...Doom.. etc . So personally i don't see how Olympus can claim that they were clearing SV when they'd just cut the video.. Lmao, in SV's vids, they were dominating Olympus in every encounter with them, before they could finish the fight they would be sandwiched by another clan, causing them to pull out for a quick regroup... Rip Olympus on trying to claim a win this Sunday tbh. But whatevs.

I know that Datassd0e's response will be "who are you" or "you're irrelevant" because that seems to be the only thing he comes back with just by looking at his flames on both Topics. I am someone trying to enjoy watching some clan pking vids of this weekend, and judging by what i saw, Olympus didn't clear SV lmao. Keep up the fights regardless :)