Deadman mode Clanning

I_R0BUST_I

how do you guys think deadman mode would pan out in terms of clanning? 

seeing as its safety in numbers etc, I think there would be quite a few clans opening up on deadman worlds.

maybe even regular clans from OSRS might move onto deadman for a little while to bully the noobs.

Maybe regular "clans" but i don't think people will keep their accounts pure .. you have to start fresh, and you're going to want defence levals so you don't lose all your brown sticky stuff as easy with 1 def.

Maybe regular "clans" but i don't think people will keep their accounts pure .. you have to start fresh, and you're going to want defence levals so you don't lose all your brown sticky stuff as easy with 1 def.

That's not necessarily true. It'd be almost pointless to train defense without the skill levels required to obtain the items that require def levels....

defense is going to be arguably the most important skill in deadman along with mage

defense doesn't help you much at all if you don't have the armor to wear. A group of 10 pures with 70 range (easily obtainable) can take down a bunch of randoms with 40+ defense and wearing full black armor. how are you going to get rune armor for example? Good luck mining to 85 and then getting dropped LOL

defense doesn't help you much at all if you don't have the armor to wear. A group of 10 pures with 70 range (easily obtainable) can take down a bunch of randoms with 40+ defense and wearing full black armor. how are you going to get rune armor for example? Good luck mining to 85 and then getting dropped LOL

I'm going to max very quickly on deadman and the types of accounts you're listing are honestly the least of my worries

Theres shops that sale rune / npc's that drop rune items, it won't be hard to optain, barrows for barrows item, exc.