so is this a thing now?

Drip red

When did you start playing? Naut was very rarely played anywhere other then jungle up until this season and, very rarely, as a niche support.

I personally love it but I'm only really comfortable on tanky initiators. Thing is his clear is wank, he gets outdueled by a lot of meta picks and is probably just better as a roaming supp cc bot.

Also idk if it's just so you can spam E but rod looks like a really brown sticky stuff item on him

When did you start playing? Naut was very rarely played anywhere other then jungle up until this season and, very rarely, as a niche support.

I personally love it but I'm only really comfortable on tanky initiators. Thing is his clear is wank, he gets outdueled by a lot of meta picks and is probably just better as a roaming supp cc bot.

Also idk if it's just so you can spam E but rod looks like a really brown sticky stuff item on him

started playing him a few months back in the jg and i've done really well with him. i also think rod is really good on him but thats just me.

Hk0Ez1m.png

over half of those games were in the jg aswell