So will they get relegated?

موني

Don't think they will, but it seems to be a constant cycle where top teams are dominant in the spring split but the meta changes during the summer period and they are unable to adapt (TSM/CLG too) and end up doing pretty badly during the split but seem to adapt by playoffs.

Don't think they will, but it seems to be a constant cycle where top teams are dominant in the spring split but the meta changes during the summer period and they are unable to attempt (TSM/CLG too) and end up doing pretty badly during the split but seem to adapt by playoffs.

I think they shouldn't have kept Incarnation tbh. Mids like Bischu are open and much better than him and have much more LCS experience. 

I think they shouldn't have kept Incarnation tbh. Mids like Bischu are open and much better than him and have much more LCS experience. 

Bischu blows wtf LMFAO. Maybe Link if he didn't quit LoL for good but other than that, no. They would have to look for talent outside of NA

Na, tdk will get auto rel, they are one win behind team 8 and are tied with enemy.

If they do go to relegation series, I feel as though the only team who would destroy them is RNG, maybe CST could win but I doubt that on such a stage.

Also Bischu isn't good, and I heard something about not being able to currently acquire talent outside of NA.

on a whole NA region is the weakest

Shoulda gone with Alex Ich!!!

Na, tdk will get auto rel, they are one win behind team 8 and are tied with enemy.

If they do go to relegation series, I feel as though the only team who would destroy them is RNG, maybe CST could win but I doubt that on such a stage.

Also Bischu isn't good, and I heard something about not being able to currently acquire talent outside of NA.

On a whole NA region is probably the weakest

Shoulda gone with Alex Ich!!!

Haven't been following the competitive scene of League at all for like a year and a half, but damn I didn't know C9 was in such a bad state. Hope they don't get relegated though, used to be a fantastic team with amazing synergy - both in and outside of gaming. It'd be a shame

probably not its more likely that nme or t8 are along with tdk. they couldve gotten pobelter but i dont think incarnation is that bad its just their decision making and shot calling is bad without hai

EU>NA STAY SALTY FATTIES! 

Kappa