ATTENTION FORMER ENDURANCE MEMBERS

Niblet

xL is still better than CD lmfao

Eh, that's heavy. I don't ever see any other clan other than xL making it an obvious point that teleing out of the wilderness isn't a shame to them. Also, I don't think xL knows that there's wilderness past 26 hills... They know 18-26 is physically there, they're just worried about not being able to train their magic as often, you know?

Eh, that's heavy. I don't ever see any other clan other than xL making it an obvious point that teleing out of the wilderness isn't a shame to them. Also, I don't think xL knows that there's wilderness past 26 hills... They know 18-26 is physically there, they're just worried about not being able to train their magic as often, you know?

Even though you've been a complete spaz on other topics, this made me laugh not gonna lie.

In contrary, I don't think CD knows that there is PCL on Friday and that clans go out on Sunday. Even xL knows that.

Even though you've been a complete spaz on other topics, this made me laugh not gonna lie.

In contrary, I don't think CD knows that there is PCL on Friday and that clans go out on Sunday. Even xL knows that.

xL feeds their members dried bullbrown sticky stuff, though. Even dogs get wet food sometimes.

You're so fucking obsessed. God bless.