Doom rule break challenge in prep vs op

Bama Hick

What...? You where up 4 the first round and the minute we brought it back and won you said "it was because we had an 87 in a 86 cmb cap." Also, 2nd round we sat the 2 87's ( I was the only 1 in) and you had an 87 and 89 and still got rolled. Nothing much to say here you can see it didn't happen but vid will be up soon. 

What...? You where up 4 the first round and the minute we brought it back and won you said "it was because we had an 87 in a 86 cmb cap." Also, 2nd round we sat the 2 87's ( I was the only 1 in) and you had an 87 and 89 and still got rolled. Nothing much to say here you can see it didn't happen but vid will be up soon. 

you guys did it to us it's time to return the favor thank grayson. 

The rules are there for a reason. I recall Doom complaining about a prep against CD where they lost because the rule was broken. Somehow it's a different story when they break the rule themselves. A good example of incompetent leadership if you ask me.

Read my reply I said that was first round. R2 we sat the 2 87's keeping me in and you had an 87/89 and still lost. 

we literally had the same dilemma @@Moni except we noticed this during the prep and asked for redos, instead of ignoring it during the prep and "finding" it afterward. We had 3 exceptions in for 1 ROUND ONLY and you did the exact same thing buddy.