Doom rule break challenge in prep vs op

Bama Hick

we literally had the same dilemma @@Moni except we noticed this during the prep and asked for redos, instead of ignoring it during the prep and "finding" it afterward. We had 3 exceptions in for 1 ROUND ONLY and you did the exact same thing buddy.

Yes and we won the round in which you had more than us (In terms of exceptions). So what's the issue? We both used more exceptions each round. Us round 1 and you round 2. And round 3 it was even. So tell me what's the issue? 

Yes and we won the round in which you had more than us (In terms of exceptions). So what's the issue? We both used more exceptions each round. Us round 1 and you round 2. And round 3 it was even. So tell me what's the issue? 

I'm talking about a previous prep @@Moni. I'm talking about the prep you had nulled because of 1 prayer level and 2 defense levels

We had to sit 15 people for you and you want to complain about 1 cb lvl in 1 round.....If you want that round then you can have it we still won 2-1 lmao. Sad kids

you wanted the win so much that you couldnt keep someone in under the cb cap? seems like desperation to me lol

Well if there was a combat cap placed in the rules and the rules broken, those rounds would count as void regardless of the outcome (if they were in fact broken) o.o

This is why combat caps and exceptions are cauliflower, should really just pick a max level cap and leave it at that.

Well if there was a combat cap placed in the rules and the rules broken, those rounds would count as void regardless of the outcome (if they were in fact broken) o.o

This is why combat caps and exceptions are cauliflower, should really just pick a max level cap and leave it at that.

wow a logical post