Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 3-0 [40V40]

Grayson

Rules are rules. Sorry for Doom members that thought they could get a win today but we have to be fair.

Hopefully the next prep between you two ends in a better result.

I think you're mistaken....we did win this prep. You think we care if it counts on sharkbrew lol? Both clans know what happened, we outperformed Olympus.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8743-olympus-vs-doom-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/page-11

Same situation as this thread regarding rules.

This case, even though it was a 3-0, a rule has been broken that was set for the entire prep. If rules have been set, why not follow them?

Olympus had given the opportunity for a re-do which you ended up declining, you're the ones who broke the rule and they gave the opportunity to fix it.

This prep will be missed and neither will receive any points.

Call me whatever you like but rules are rules and we have a process that we have to follow by. Hope to see another prep between each other because the next win will be a whole lot more satisfaction.

That previous prep it was a 2-1 win for olympus, they nulled one round making it 1-1.

This prep it was a 3-0, if you null 1 round it makes it 2-0. It's different.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8743-olympus-vs-doom-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/page-11

Same situation as this thread regarding rules.

This case, even though it was a 3-0, a rule has been broken that was set for the entire prep. If rules have been set, why not follow them?

Olympus had given the opportunity for a re-do which you ended up declining, you're the ones who broke the rule and they gave the opportunity to fix it.

This prep will be missed and neither will receive any points.

Call me whatever you like but rules are rules and we have a process that we have to follow by. Hope to see another prep between each other because the next win will be a whole lot more satisfaction.

so you're ganna null the prep because it was a 86 cap with 2 exceptions and we had 3 87s...? and even if we had redone the round we still would of won also slushpuppy, on 01 Jul 2015 - 02:44 AM, said:

It's not without reason. If Oly won 3-0.. I wouldn't even bother.

how come that now doesn't apply to us...all we had was 3 87's which was just 1 CB over the cap...wtf? @@Braden @@slushpuppy

kids r cauliflower i swear

even if they auto win round 1 or whatever its still a 2-1 win for doom?

hello?

you must be new around here, it would only be a win if it was 2 - 1 Olympus, since it's 2 - 1 Doom it's a loss bro, don't you know this brown sticky stuff?

@@Grayson you guys disputed 1 round, olympus disputed 2.

Regardless of no cheating occurring in the second round, the first round is still nulled which counts the whole dispute as a null.

If you guys want to take a win for the pkri you can, but that won't count for the CPL :P

okay, so idk if you know this but hmmm a prep consists of 3 rounds, k? still following? you have 3 right? you take away 1...kay? that's still 2...following still? 2 is greater than 1...hope i didn't lose you yet...since we have 2 they have 1...we fucking win wtf bro?