Doom vs Olympus F2P Prep 3-0 [40V40]

Grayson

I will rest my decision until friday when hunter promised to give me the evidence that R3 started 40mins-1hr after r2

I'm dead irl right now. Good luck with that one Hunter. When you guys lie about stuff like this, you make yourselves lose credibility. You would have been better off just honestly giving your side of the story as we did. It will benefit you in the long run.

So OP has just sorted to straight up lying. Does ANYONE think they'd wait an entire HOUR for a R3 after being 2-0d? Not to mention the pulls remained pretty much the exact same throughout all 3 rounds over an apparent 1-2 hours? Is this a fucking joke? LMFAO

So OP has just sorted to straight up lying. Does ANYONE think they'd wait an entire HOUR for a R3 after being 2-0d? Not to mention the pulls remained pretty much the exact same throughout all 3 rounds over an apparent 1-2 hours? Is this a fucking joke? LMFAO

ye don't worry about it. I've sorted it out with slush.

dang , people seem so upset about this. Doom broke the rules. Did the one extra member over the combat cap, affect the outcome of the prep? no, but should doom have sat them? yes.... in the end doom fucked themselves

??????

thats funny because we had 3 87s: 3x the virus, Bitterditter, and Moni

They all fought round 1, cool give olympus the win for that round idc.

Ditter sat round 2, (Moni & 3x were the 2 exceptions), we win.

3x sat round 3, (Moni & Ditter were the 2 exceptions) we still win

2-1