Olympus Tuesday Unofficial ft. Smashing Doom Down 5

Trajan

Yo how does Olympus complain about being camped by mains at corp. LPC's shouldn't be able to get attacked by mains there!?

@ I, the video maker of 

,am level 78 combat. If you go to 3:42 to about 4:00 (not sure exactly) you see a main (level 95 in full rune) camping me for nearly the entire duration of the fight. Is this some kind of voodoo magic or is it maybe possible for mains to somehow not all be 126 combat?

Edit: This is at corp btw 

@ I, the video maker of

,am level 78 combat. If you go to 3:42 to about 4:00 (not sure exactly) you see a main (level 95 in full rune) camping me for nearly the entire duration of the fight. Is this some kind of voodoo magic or is it maybe possible for mains to somehow not all be 126 combat?

Edit: This is at corp btw

Well there are no mains in clan wars, and you still got 3-0'd by Dome lmfao

Me too lmfao!! But it's still not as funny as Dome beating you 3-0 rip

Go ride SV's dick some more LOL shouldn't you be on one of SV's topics saying some brown sticky stuff like, "Congratulations guys best LPC in my opinion!!" with your dick-riding ass, go get yourself a box of tissues maybe a maxipad and get the fuck off our topic with all that bitching you cornball

Here lemme find you some stuff bro @

beating doom down 4

wuu2 over at CD hq bro

Damn you must be mad!!! Anyways, who gives a brown sticky stuff about the past, it's all about the present And you got 3-0'd by Dome LOL