o look ponytail is making another topic wat a loser haha

Ram

I seen a recent post made by @@Patrick and i believe he is one of the lpc ranks. He recommended if you guys can set aside your beef and be able to come in one irc channel and discuss about bumping the trip times to hpc times.. Honestly doesn't sound bad at all & i believe the age average in this community is at least 17 so there should be no reason for banter.

If I was an lpc rank, before i'd move up my current lpc clan I would want to see how this plays out before anything, this way you'll know what you would actually pull if you moved up trip times.If it isn't a reasonable pull, then feel free to stay in the lpc scene. So why don't you guys come to an agreement and try to go out this saturday?(if its too short notice, try next saturday?)

Also keep this in mind, to be the best you can't just sit in one place other than the #1 spot. You've witnessed previous clans open and close just because they didn't want to move up & end on a "good note". Don't be that 7 month clan we all will forget about.

idk this might be a brown sticky stuffty idea but not trying is even worse

/discuss

i think clans need to see what their pull will be without multiclanners before they even think about moving up. it certainly won't happen over the next few weeks

If you guys make sign-ups on the first weekend shared with hpc's, you will see the amount of people that will stick with you over their hpc clans. That way you'll at least know how much you'll pull when you guys move up.

dont think the lpc clans would be down to move times and there isnt really a need for them to

Actually they're very needed, currently we have around 7 pure clans in the hpc scene(Fatality,The Last Pures,Final Ownage Elite,Redemption,Supremacy,Zerg Unit & Corrupt Pures), 2 of these clans are sadly about to close (not going to mention any names) & that leaves us with only 5 pure clans. This is the right time for the MPC clans to move up & step it up.

Actually they're very needed, currently we have around 7 pure clans in the hpc scene(Fatality,The Last Pures,Final Ownage Elite,Redemption,Supremacy,Zerg Unit & Corrupt Pures), 2 of these clans are sadly about to close (not going to mention any names) & that leaves us with only 5 pure clans. This is the right time for the MPC clans to move up & step it up.

well if fi and zu both close 5 clans is still enough for lots of action

There's no reason and no need for LPCS to move up to HPC times right now :S

Alright lets wait till we start doing 100 Cmb capped events  -_- 100 Cmb cap 4 exceptions!

Seriously, what is being gained from split PK trips? Trying to compete for #1 in a scene nobody cares about whilst forcing your members NOT to train is getting silly.

no flame intended but 2 of those lpc's have proven their quality up against zerg unit(not trying to flame, honestly).

which 2?

and who are the two clans to close? ik one of them xd but the other? and if these two clans did close... then the lpcs have even less of a chance of competing because i sure as hell wouldn't, for example, app for doom over foe ;)

Alright lets wait till we start doing 100 Cmb capped events  -_- 100 Cmb cap 4 exceptions!

Seriously, what is being gained from split PK trips? Trying to compete for #1 in a scene nobody cares about whilst forcing your members NOT to train is getting silly.

It's been fine for like 8 months though...?

You're trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing lmao

Like there's no reason for LPCs to even consider going HPC why would they want to have to compete with people who are like 39 def and have more mains crash them...? Last time I checked LPCs are usually getting more action than HPCs

which 2?

and who are the two clans to close? ik one of them xd but the other? and if these two clans did close... then the lpcs have even less of a chance of competing because i sure as hell wouldn't, for example, app for doom over foe ;)

I apologize, what i meant to type is that they are on the verge of closing & if those lpc's move up that would give "that" clan a stepping stone to move up the ladder. 

Zu/Sup weren't very great nor pulling very high (mid 30-40s) and they managed to move up and do alright. 

we hadn't lost to an lpc in clw for like 2 months and were beating, or coming close, to beating hpcs (we beat eop, foe. idk who else) we were pulling 40-45 and managed to keep almost all of our multi clanners so after the move had around ~40. we all had relatively decent 'clanning accounts' and were constantly training

we did this in like 3 months and lpcs currently have had a lot longer and still none look ready (or even look willing) to move up

why do u even want to move up lmao have fun dealing with clans like cp and rd