o look ponytail is making another topic wat a loser haha

Ram

A lot of the Little Pure Clan guys are going to hate this and think I'm being ignorant but in terms of structure, leadership and individual member ability the vast majority of LPCs would not cope as HPCs. I think most of them know this or never had this intention, so it's gotten to the point where you have clans that should definitely be going out on HPC times staying back and competing for #1 in the lesser scene rather than try and risk getting dumpsterd by the lower HPCs.

I actually like the LPC scene and don't blame the clans for staying back, plus their trips are a lot scrappier with plenty of action. But this really isn't the way I think most people invisioned the LPC batches and had it more pictured as almost like a pure factory line (pure comes into scene as low level > clan moves up in stages along with the members > eventually move up to HPC as a new batch of clans come in) but there you go it is what it is.

Tbh if hpc' were 25def capped then it would maybe a possible choice but there is 39def kids in hpcs which is horrendous.

And if hpc think lpc's should move up why don't hpc's move times to lpc times there a lot better then hpc probably why the clans pull so high and are more active!

P.S plus lpc's don't just sit in single

we hadn't lost to an lpc in clw for like 2 months and were beating, or coming close, to beating hpcs (we beat eop, foe. idk who else) we were pulling 40-45 and managed to keep almost all of our multi clanners so after the move had around ~40. we all had relatively decent 'clanning accounts' and were constantly training

we did this in like 3 months and lpcs currently have had a lot longer and still none look ready (or even look willing) to move up

why do u even want to move up lmao have fun dealing with clans like cp and rd

As a rank in RD I can say we completely support the decisions the LPCs make. With that being said, if asked, we will be one of few clans that anti-crash. Staying lpc is seeming like the reality but the move to HPC is inevitable.

Clan leaders should look to create polls for their members to decide. You are all more than capable and this small change in time will only encourage growth. With new alliances, new truces, merges, rivalries, and even resepectable fights.

Being in a HPC clan, I can also say that this will allow for more events throughout the entire community instead of separate brackets.

Current HPC activity:

Foe - 60-80 pulls

TLP - 50-70 pulls

Fi - 45-70 pulls

Eop - Reopening and will obviously pull members from all clans.

RD - 45-65 pulls

Cp - 35-60 pulls

Sup - 40-55 pulls

Current LPC activity:

SV - 40-60 pulls

OP - 40-60 pulls

Aao - 45-60 pulls

Doom - 40-55

CD - 40-55

Not really sure what other clans there are. But if these two scenes were combined fights near corp, 26 hill, sperm, dwarves, gdz, maze, new gate, old gate. Etc would all be acceptable, enjoyable, and a lot more exciting!

At least give it proper thought and understand RD supports you, respects you, and will assist you. Gl.

Lpcs have littarly nothing to gain from going hpc, there is a big risk involved and i if they are doing decent in the lpc scene they are just gonna stay at the bottom chain of the hpc scene for littarly months without achieveing anything. 

Lpcs have littarly nothing to gain from going hpc, there is a big risk involved and i if they are doing decent in the lpc scene they are just gonna stay at the bottom chain of the hpc scene for littarly months without achieveing anything.

Zenith proved other wise once before.

NME proved other wise once before.

SUP proved other wise THREE TIMES BEFORE (ef/hi/sup correct me if I'm wrong).

SV has proved other wise once before.

AAO definitely shows promise.

Achieve something big, something memorable.

Zenith proved other wise once before.

NME proved other wise once before.

SUP proved other wise THREE TIMES BEFORE (ef/hi/sup correct me if I'm wrong).

SV has proved other wise once before.

AAO definitely shows promise.

Achieve something big, something memorable.

ZU proved otherwise as well, rip guys.

:wub:

A lot of the Little Pure Clan guys are going to hate this and think I'm being ignorant but in terms of structure, leadership and individual member ability the vast majority of LPCs would not cope as HPCs. I think most of them know this or never had this intention, so it's gotten to the point where you have clans that should definitely be going out on HPC times staying back and competing for #1 in the lesser scene rather than try and risk getting dumpsterd by the lower HPCs.

I actually like the LPC scene and don't blame the clans for staying back, plus their trips are a lot scrappier with plenty of action. But this really isn't the way I think most people invisioned the LPC batches and had it more pictured as almost like a pure factory line (pure comes into scene as low level > clan moves up in stages along with the members > eventually move up to HPC as a new batch of clans come in) but there you go it is what it is.

Its funny because we all said that about redemption's leadership & supremacy's leadership(when i was in eop lmfao) but you guys proved the pure community wrong and were able to stay consistent. I wouldn't doubt this group of lpc's, they seem to have more potential than the last wave.

Its funny because we all said that about redemption's leadership & supremacy's leadership(when i was in eop lmfao) but you guys proved the pure community wrong and were able to stay consistent. I wouldn't doubt this group of lpc's, they seem to have more potential than the last wave.

not gonna lie, I did for a while when I was cp. and they did do an amazing job.. We're aiming to get that wow factor back (like we ever had it) :P

How tho. Hpc are all 100 combat 25 def. And all lpc well most are -87 at the most. Dont you think it would be one sided when u have 55 cp rush u and half of them have addy. Probably will be awhile before lpc clans step up. Plus clans like doom half of them are in foe.

How tho. Hpc are all 100 combat 25 def. And all lpc well most are -87 at the most. Dont you think it would be one sided when u have 55 cp rush u and half of them have addy. Probably will be awhile before lpc clans step up. Plus clans like doom half of them are in foe.

Defence means nothing if you have quality members(MM & NME proved that), i believe there is 2 lpc clans that can compete with cp as of right now. If defence is a issue, just adapt & get more than 52 prayer which isn't hard to get.

Doom isn't even half of foe lmfaoo, doom is majority mass recruited people from edge, the ranks are the only foe. I can see hormone continuing with the clan over joining foe & hes more active than 0wl is. Ye it would be a long talk with the ranks but its possible to pull off & hormone already stated that before.

I wouldn't count remedy out. They arent as bad as you may think. Just keep watching. For a clan to lose as much as they have and still be open and still pull 30+. Thats called stability.

Nme ended up getting 30def to compete towards the end and still closed mm allowed 20def which is still "def".

I wouldn't count remedy out. They arent as bad as you may think. Just keep watching. For a clan to lose as much as they have and still be open and still pull 30+. Thats called stability.

Nme ended up getting 30def to compete towards the end and still closed mm allowed 20def which is still "def".

Regardless of your recent success over xL & whoever else you managed to beat, Remedy isn't HPC quality yet. You guys are just now finally making a small step toward moving into the top spot of the lower half of the LPC's. Sv, AAO, Doom, and Olympus would have a field day preping you guys. No flame intended, just the quality of your clan hasn't gotten to the point where you can say that you honestly have a chance of even remotely staying open in HPC.

Yet you're forgetting their dominance they displayed when they were all 1-13 def. All im saying its possible without defence, it just takes practice. 

Also yes MM was 1-20 defence which is right. Although they were 85% 1 defence, they were trying to start the "1 def master race" hype & they dominated clans in wildy & clan wars pre-eoc & 07. They went down as the #1 pure clan.

come on friend, no more excuses just make the move!

Noty Hpc trips are cancer with lvl 100+ addy pures running around and clans spending the majority of their trips in lobby.

^I agree with this loser for once, I don't feel like fighting 100s in addy its hard enough against Olympus's 85s in mith.......

^I agree with this loser for once, I don't feel like fighting 100s in addy its hard enough against Olympus's 85s in mith.......

So fight in fog/ca/bandits. The wilderness does its job as far as separating clans and levels by itself.

TLP probably has the most 30 def and it's not alot. One or two in FOE and SUP, none in FI, maybe a handful in RD. CP manages to not be a factor enough that you don't have to worry about what they do.

Most of us will be occupied with fighting each other. Unless an actual fight is coordinated nobody wants to be the HPC that stalks LPC's.

Clusters happen and those are fun for everyone. Otherwise play it by ear and the wild levels and come out at the same time; the more activity the better