o look ponytail is making another topic wat a loser haha

Ram

I apologize, what i meant to type is that they are on the verge of closing & if those lpc's move up that would give "that" clan a stepping stone to move up the ladder. 

ik but if they close nobody is gonna go to the lpcs they're gonna join a diff hpc

we hadn't lost to an lpc in clw for like 2 months and were beating, or coming close, to beating hpcs (we beat eop, foe. idk who else) we were pulling 40-45 and managed to keep almost all of our multi clanners so after the move had around ~40. we all had relatively decent 'clanning accounts' and were constantly training

we did this in like 3 months and lpcs currently have had a lot longer and still none look ready (or even look willing) to move up

why do u even want to move up lmao have fun dealing with clans like cp and rd

this was like 6 days ago

ik but if they close nobody is gonna go to the lpcs they're gonna join a diff hpc

you can't predict one's action.

If you guys make sign-ups on the first weekend shared with hpc's, you will see the amount of people that will stick with you over their hpc clans. That way you'll at least know how much you'll pull when you guys move up.

say sv pulls 55, and cp pulls 45. cp would win, our highest level is 90 while hpc clans have tons of 25 def high levels

this was like 6 days ago

you can't predict one's action.

the round they didn't have their +3 they lost. 25v28 is hard in clw m8

bro we were perfecting fi when we weren't even half a year old yet, let's see an lpc even beat an hpc matched

Im pretty sure over 60% of ppl in lpc clans are multiclanners so there could be a huge slump in almost every clan if that happens, idk tho

we said that about supremacy and zerg unit, yet they're still here... & trust me there are alot of lpc clanners that are not in an hpc clan. I would say around 40-45%.

bro we were perfecting fi when we weren't even half a year old yet, let's see an lpc even beat an hpc matched

you offered us the +3, you could have pulled more to make it 35v32 or whatever. then you rush us as we're sitting to match you in the final round

I'm pretty sure you had 100s from EoP/CP when you beat Fi that time. But you're right Zerg Unit's peak was when they had just transitioned to MPC as they would beat EoP and compete with other HPC clans :) All the def levels they eventually trained made them even worse.

you offered us the +3, you could have pulled more to make it 35v32 or whatever. then you rush us as we're sitting to match you in the final round

the point of my replies are lpcs aren't ready, i'm not having a dig at aao i wasn't even there idgaf

say sv pulls 55, and cp pulls 45. cp would win, our highest level is 90 while hpc clans have tons of 25 def high levels

1. Level isn't the primary reason of determining a winner in f2p, when zerg unit has proven that to the community when they fought eruption of pures.

2. sv and other lpc's are mostly 1 def pures and nearly maxed. Only differ is that alot of hpc acc's have 25 def and more than 52 prayer which isn't hard to get.

2 Week training period with no events? You don't need defence levels to compete, full mith is only 110 Def bonus lol? Even 60 attack crushes that.

The wins down Levels would be a sweeter victory as well :)

should at least test it out for one saturday and then go out at lpc times on sunday since lpcs don't have enough accounts ready for p2p to compete with hpcs

also gives them a chance to compare it as they are fighting hpcs one day and lpcs the next

should at least test it out for one saturday and then go out at lpc times on sunday since lpcs don't have enough accounts ready for p2p to compete with hpcs

also gives them a chance to compare it as they are fighting hpcs one day and lpcs the next

Yeah so we can fight all the fucking cancer mains SOUNDS FUN

You guys wouldn't get hit by mains considering you're mostly 1 def pures. Also the only mains that are a problem is some clan called "jaja" and i believe their main focus is tlp(not saying they're not hitting any other clans but its mostly tlp) due to one of the members hacking their ranks for gp (i could have that wrong but they're focused on tlp for some reason). 

Also, "Eom" is just a group of friends from eop that are mainly hitting fatality due to previous clan beef that they still hold on fatality. They will soon fade away once eop reopens as a pure clan in august which is around the corner.

Lastly, in f2p mains isn't much of a problem.

in conclusion, the newer mpc clans have nothing to worry about when it comes to mains, no offense but you have no relevance to them.

You guys wouldn't get hit by mains considering you're mostly 1 def pures. Also the only mains that are a problem is some clan called "jaja" and i believe their main focus is tlp(not saying they're not hitting any other clans but its mostly tlp) due to one of the members hacking their ranks for gp (i could have that wrong but they're focused on tlp for some reason). 

Also, "Eom" is just a group of friends from eop that are mainly hitting fatality due to previous clan beef that they still hold on fatality. They will soon fade away once eop reopens as a pure clan in august which is around the corner.

in conclusion, the newer mpc clans have nothing to worry about when it comes to mains, no offense but you have no relevance to them.

The only issue that I see is GMT members having to be out even later, which is already a pain for them, and the fact that most of us are still not really trained up that high. I know Doom has some members that are still 60's and low 70's, but if everyone trains then that won't be an issue.

I don't think it has to do with relevance.  Every HPC has mains in there pocket ready to go, sniping anyone in fights.  Fair reasoning you have but I think it unrealestic to expect that.  I'm a level 74 with 1 defence and you better beleive i get hit by mains at this point even.  But getting mixed up with all those HPC and the cancer 30 def it's just cauliflower. 

2 Week training period with no events? You don't need defence levels to compete, full mith is only 110 Def bonus lol? Even 60 attack crushes that.

The wins down Levels would be a sweeter victory as well :)

20 defence is still harder to kill than 1 def, it takes longer, even with 60 attack