Remedy's MidWeek Feast

Duval

remedy7_zps4xc2bifo.png
I was sitting at my computer when i got poked by the ever loving dude, telling me its time to mass up and hit the F2P Wild as our rivals "Excel" was out and we wanted nothing more then to stick our scims where the sun doesnt shine. To our surprise RT+xL thought it would be cute to team... Well lets be honest it didnt end up in there favor. Massing up a QUICK AND SOLID 30 pull we headed out to show w308 what being in remedy is all about.

ADADADA.png

FFF.png

YuEUOTc.png
Video's

Korbin
Pov

Figment
Pov

YuEUOTc.png

Media

swp0FfJ.png\KWFlNXL.png

c3dAATD.png

XcbwRZ9.png

nKmxoAp.png

69SDZBO.png

9WxodyH.png

Good luck tomorrow Excel your gonna need it.

#Remedy

We didn't really ally rt, we just saw that rt and remedy would be fighting and targeted the side with the higher numbers. Also xL was not in the wild, we were in clan wars, we only decided to go to 308 after hearing that rt was out. Nonetheless, nice mid week pull, it's nice to see another clan more active.

We didn't really ally rt, we just saw that rt and remedy would be fighting and targeted the side with the higher numbers. Also xL was not in the wild, we were in clan wars, we only decided to go to 308 after hearing that rt was out. Nonetheless, nice mid week pull, it's nice to see another clan more active.

Thank you for the flame free response. Keep it this way and we will treat you with respect too. Flame and we'll flame, it's simple!