Final Ownage Elite Saturday #1 F2P Trip | The Kings |

holydreams

? we fought north of mossies and TLP got fucked up. Yeah I died at the end but we had 75+ at the end

you clearly didn't fight anywhere near gdz.

and if you took this pic after the mossies fight (THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE DAY LOL) your member morale must really be in the gutter

and if you took this pic after the mossies fight (THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE DAY LOL) your member morale must really be in the gutter

like I said we walked all the way from mossies to gdz because the fight lasted 2 minutes and we were bored and laughing on TS haha

and what you said makes no sense.

stop quoting me now because you are a little mad

like I said we walked all the way from mossies to gdz because the fight lasted 2 minutes and we were bored and laughing on TS haha

and what you said makes no sense.

stop quoting me now because you are a little mad

i feel you . all clans go through slumps, i have no doubt in a few weeks foe will be back to competing for #1

We had a fight with TLP and CP at the same level wild as GDZ but 3 maps west  we walked to GDZ to pick up returners and to walk down how are you even trying to flame lmfao

Current +Advanced Member of Remedy