Final Ownage Elite Sunday #1 P2P Trip | The Legends |

holydreams

if you could read you would be able to see i only recorded the last fight of the day, and it was increased up to 400% speed. look carefully and you can see every single clan hiding in single and/or 1 iteming with tlp capes all over the ground ;p

Aye, sorry didnt see that. Thanks for pointing that out. However, it still stands that you rushed an already clear battlefield, and during the course of your trip only had one fight, in single, and turned up late twice; once to Khazard battlefield and once to alkahrid. Both of the times you turned up late, it was TLP that cleared the field before you. Just face facts, this topic is just a terrible attempt to save face after a really brown sticky stuff trip with the most you've pulled since opening.

We dipped before you even turned up, having cleared the fight? You saying your scouts were too slow to get you there on time? 'bout right.

When we hit 99% of fatality were sitting near shanty pass ranging and maging the gap. Nice job TLP I guess you guys got gwassed by FI and dipped? Just shut the fuck up already. 

I actually don't think it is. It's clear to all that this topic is simply to talk brown sticky stuff, not actually to report any action, as the only clans that really did anything, other than crash, were FI and CP, who fought eachother. What you infact did was hit the cleared crash of every fight. The fights, technically, were crashed by TLP who cleared them up then simply dipping before FOE hit the area. 

Whats the point in posting a topic with literally nothing in it other than some bait words? At worst its a woeful attempt to save face after having signups for a really terrible looking trip, at best its just mindless brown sticky stufftalk.

We did not have signups this weekend (lol) 

I don't see any bait in this topic or brown sticky stuff talk.  Thanks again for the +1  

Funny thing is if TLP pulled 100 out of their 120 ML and we pulled 55 The topic @@BarrageKyle would brown sticky stuff out would be Filled with Flame and Gifs along with 50 TLP members commenting how brown sticky stuff we are.

learn to say Gf this isn't battlescape

I have no problem admitting a loss lmfao, you guys literally had 25-30 more than us and we wouldnt fight you. There are things in this topic like tlp pulling 60, tlp ending after 1 hour and us teleporting out first from singles that is just a str8 up lie lmfao

I have no problem admitting a loss lmfao, you guys literally had 25-30 more than us and we wouldnt fight you. There are things in this topic like tlp pulling 60, tlp ending after 1 hour and us teleporting out first from singles that is just a str8 up lie lmfao

tldr tlp is brown sticky stuffe and got smacked on sunday

nw boiz im #1 translator