Final Ownage Elite Sunday #1 P2P Trip | The Legends |

holydreams

Not hard pulling that much/getting apps when you thrive off of the media presence that past ranks that actually did something to contribute to the success of your clan set in stone lol

gj on the pull nontheless s/o my glory hunters

what...

so you are saying that clans should just have their entire history disregarded lmfao

also it's not just the past that makes the clan good in the present look at every other clan that became brown sticky stuff and was ranked 3rd-6th in pure clans overall lmfao

from what i make of it you are a nice guy and dont act broccolied like some other tlp members lmfao

Not hard pulling that much/getting apps when you thrive off of the media presence that past ranks that actually did something to contribute to the success of your clan set in stone lol

Yh man the clan was set in stone when foe was pulling 30s and closed twice in two months, idk about you but I joined because Bonesaw opened the clan 10 years ago

It's not hard pulling 100 to an ordinary weekend trip u wot m8?

Yh man the clan was set in stone when foe was pulling 30s and closed twice in two months, idk about you but I joined because Bonesaw opened the clan 10 years ago

It's not hard pulling 100 to an ordinary weekend trip u wot m8?

what...

so you are saying that clans should just have their entire history disregarded lmfao

also it's not just the past that makes the clan good in the present look at every other clan that became brown sticky stuff and was ranked 3rd-6th in pure clans overall lmfao

from what i make of it you are a nice guy and dont act cauliflower like some other tlp members lmfao

It wasn't an insult don't take it as that, all I'm saying is it definitely helps. Yeah you guys had a big slump and brown sticky stuff last year but pure clanning was also not in the same place it is in this current place in time. Anyone can see that it's way more active with more people getting into it than it was a year ago at this time.

I definitely wasn't saying that clans should have their entire history disregarded lol, actually quite the opposite

But ye if I said something to upset anybody I guess feel free get upset over simple words on a forum that means nothing lol

Ty 4 the compliment

tumblr_mi184lO9op1ryfrfko1_500.gif

It's not even that why the pulls are so high. The current FOE is a collection of talent from a bunch of different clans and mass amount of people that all know and trust each other. 

You deleted your status on foe forums "u lose!! hahaha"

why u salty bruh 

I got my answer to the question I asked and there was no point in keeping it up there after that lol, I'm surprised you care that much about what I'm doing when I have no clue who you are (expecting you to take this as insult like every rs player ever lol)

the fact that you're taking anything I've said serious is even funnier. stay taking an online game/community srs lol and if you're actually trying to seriously insult me I suggest not using memes from 2010 lol

I got my answer to the question I asked and there was no point in keeping it up there after that lol, I'm surprised you care that much about what I'm doing when I have no clue who you are (expecting you to take this as insult like every rs player ever lol)

the fact that you're taking anything I've said serious is even funnier. stay taking an online game/community srs lol and if you're actually trying to seriously insult me I suggest not using memes from 2010 lol

tumblr_nivh66UQ1s1rvfjldo2_400.gif