Please register an account in order to post on these forums. Safety and security of our users is our utmost priority therefore, we have implemented the following security functions that cannot be found elsewhere:
Using the highest tier of password hashing with argon2
In addition, with the exception of high ranks on this site, you may not be able to PM any of the new members on this site. This is to mitigate member poaching or persuading members to leak or spy on their own clans.
Rumors have roamed that this useless rage member @Travcried his way back into rage after getting caught leaking!
Rage will do anything to keep their useless members and use them as bodybags against their rivals
This is my personal opinion and I'm probably forgetting some Great clans. I was mainly around from 2006 to 2011 and slowly stopped clanning. But I always stayed around.
1. MM was always so dominate in F2P I always felt like when they really needed to turn it up they could always mass up a large amount of numbers and they had great organisation and always came out on top with there 1 defence monk robes against so called pure clans who had 20-40 defence running around in addy which I always found amusing because MM used to beat them anyway.
2. Epidemic were so dominate at there peak in F2P they definitely had a run where no one could really challenge them even MM and FOE struggled for a period of time.
3. FOE started out as a P2P clan back in the day and they really struggled at the start moving into F2P I remember being In the hatred and demolishing them at the start but it did end up changing for good and they ended up being very dominate in F2P and wrestling the #1 F2P spot with MM constantly and did hold the #1 spot for large periods and by the looks of it there still dominate today but times have changed and clan aren't as strong from what i can see.
4. FI, eop ,cp
Couldn't really split these three so I'm going to put them all in 4th spot.
FI was very dominate in the early days till they got new leadership and for some reason they never really got back to those glory days. They sort of struggled to take the number 1 position from MM, FOE , Epidemic.
EOP Were very dominate in the early days also and I would probably say they were definitely better then FI later on as they always had decent organisation with large pulls and always fighting for that number 1 spot against mm, foe , epidemic.
CP in the early days were known as quality over quantity. They were very dominate in F2P later on challenging for the number 1 spot.
FOE are without a doubt the best P2P clan of all time and it's indisputable. If you haven't watched FOE vs ROT I recommend you watching it 🤣 they were so dominate that they challenged the best main clan. They did well for what it was against rot.
2. MM were probably the only clan who could sometimes beat FOE but they didn't really have big stretches of doing that in P2P.
3.TLP were always known for there quality over numbers! They were very dominate in P2P .
4. FI always gave P2P a good go but could never really compete properly with mm and foe due to numbers but the quality was always there .
I'm an old school pure community member I'd be interested to see if anyone remembers me from The hatred ( skull pirates ) or The Dreaded ( Spartan )