Lol.

del

6 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

instead of condemning his behaviour u post this??? u guys are fucked up... smh 

Yeah I agree it is pretty fucked up that zenith and fo post about jamz sister ingame and on sharkbrew thinking it's okay

Now we have @Jordaitrying to dox other fo members too, disgusting 

23 minutes ago, Murd said:

Damn so @Ramand @Deseriecan post about jamz sister irl and its okay? Smh pretty disgusting tbh

@Fear The Beardwhy is your alliance doxing lol

@Murd , Jamz and I both know I never posted jamz sister's irl. Now you understand the reason I never liked you at all. You tend to talk out your ass.

OT: You're trying your best to ease the pressure off roman, but you need to let roman make a topic and explain it himself @Ease. Roman is a grown ass man, he doesn't need you to defend him.

38 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

??? so if a zenith and fo mbr doxed jamz that makes it ok to flame someones dead brother??

No it doesn't which has been agreed on, however the interesting thing is now you people who have specifically talked about his sister ingame and on sharkbrew are crying victim over something of similar context (irl related leaking).

I guess once a victim, always a victim. Why are you now justifying fo and zenith talking about jamz sister?

20 minutes ago, Ram said:

@Murd , Jamz and I both know I never posted jamz sister's irl. Now you understand the reason I never liked you at all. You tend to talk out your ass.

OT: You're trying your best to ease the pressure off roman, but you need to let roman make a topic and explain it himself @Ease. Roman is a grown ass man, he doesn't need you to defend him.

Wheres his apology topic from zenith and fo regarding posting his sisters irl on sharkbrew and for weeks talking about her ingame and on sharkbrew?

As per above, once a victim always a victim. Snowflake!

18 minutes ago, slimjim said:

Roman can make a topic apologizing on Fatality's behalf and then can make a pizza for us.

Disgusting behavior from FI HQ though. Trying to deflect from the utter egregiousness of a comment about someone that is deceased. Certainly taking things out of the game.

Yeah pretty messed up that @Jordaiis threatening to call fi members parents tbh

Just now, Fear The Beard said:

the world needs less ppl like u... you've lost ur mind 

Wouldn't it be a better world if everybody stopped involving irl? Not so fun when it goes both ways and not just zenith and fo being allowed to talk about jamz sister, is it? Hence, my initial statement;

"No it doesn't which has been agreed on"