xL FT CD,OP/EX,SP,

Hon0r

Today we went out to punish a w308clan after we had an extremely active day of clearing up the Wildereness, doing castle wars as a clan, doing castle wars with f2p inner. We hopped to world 308 to show these punks who runs the show around here. We were visited by  CD fought them + sp + ex a bunch CD left. OP showed up and teamed up with EX and crashed when we were fighting SP. Got a ton of kills peaked at 25 last clan standing ending all clans in the wild claiming the throne as the wilderness kings once again. Thanks for the action and the loot and showing that its not all about mith and combat levels its about heart courage and having a sack of nuts bigger than Duvals forehead.

Extinct and OP merge already

DsspRfc.png

Watch this video in 2x speed if you're in a rush!!

Lmfao you're clueless as fuck, we were in you're capes/olympus capes sniping you dumb fucks lmfaooo

okay you asked us to team and wear our capes to snipe olympus and then bsed us then put on op capes.. you were in their fall in with them and rushed us im not sure what else you want me to say here merge already.. 

ffbc4d510d.jpg

okay you asked us to team and wear our capes to snipe olympus and then bsed us then put on op capes.. you were in their fall in with them and rushed us im not sure what else you want me to say here merge already

Lol i'm not sure who said that but i'm sure they were joking  ;) it's gucci well cu soon  :ph34r:

okay you asked us to team and wear our capes to snipe olympus and then bsed us then put on op capes.. you were in their fall in with them and rushed us im not sure what else you want me to say here merge already.. 

ffbc4d510d.jpg

Yeah we were pking in 308.... but it looks to me like you guys wanted our little unit to help you guys fight op lol

4w2yDEb.png

ffbc4d510d.jpg

Yeah we were pking in 308.... but it looks to me like you guys wanted our little unit to help you guys fight op lol

4w2yDEb.png

What is this a pic of I never asked you guys to help us.. That boat has sailed into the vast oceans and is forever gone

4w2yDEb.png