What do you think about the alliance?

NvUS

the point of the alliance is to fight the bigger clans that neither xL/Envy could do alone: AKA Doom (when they could pull), CD, OP, but mainly Sv. Honestly the alliance just gives the lpc scene more action. @@NvUS Extinct has poor quality and is not very good (set up a prep with me anytime). @@Patrick Only reason you're members are spamming "fuck the alliance" is because they just got cleared.

the point of the alliance is to fight the bigger clans that neither xL/Envy could do alone: AKA Doom (when they could pull), CD, OP, but mainly Sv. Honestly the alliance just gives the lpc scene more action. @@NvUS Extinct has poor quality and is not very good (set up a prep with me anytime). @@Patrick Only reason you're members are spamming "fuck the alliance" is because they just got cleared.

@@Niblet for a clan that just opened this sunday i think were doing just fine, give us sometime to work on our quality and well slam you  ;)  we cleared the alliance twice this weekend was ez :P

@@NvUS, wasn't trying to flame, I like seeing new clans, I'm just simply stating the quality isn't great. You never cleared the green alliance. We were snagging a bank with about 28 when you rushed us with 36. We said fuck it and fought a little bit hugging singles. You guys fed up (reasonably so) dipped from the fight, and we snagged a bank. Our next tussle we fought north of corp at about 26 wild. We pushed you into singles. That's about it, but gl with clan.

• 2 weeks later...