Is CP the most irrelevant/propaganda'd clan of all time?

Breastmilk49

cp in 2009 2010 held number one multiple times and has never lost a full out. . also before eoc was #1 undisputed 

You mean when they mass pulled 100 and still got stomped +20 or when FOE and MM and TLP closed because after that only EOP could handle them? 

Lol.

As a previous member of Corrupt Pures, I can tell you full on that if they wanted to be #1 they would be.

We generally didn't give a fuck about anything, hence why we trained our defence to 39 with no thoughts, or cares given. 

Truthfully, Chain69 cc could and would run this whole game. Besides, if all the elders came back and decided to put in effort, CP hands down would take #1 easily lol. 

The elder unit is not one to be messed with. 

Sure, It's Corrupt Pures. If you start to get the upper hand in a fight, we're going to pull to mossies to make sure we win. It's just strategic.

It's funny that EOP claims to be the #1 most hated clan, when CP has more haters by a landslide.  

Lol.

As a previous member of Corrupt Pures, I can tell you full on that if they wanted to be #1 they would be.

We generally didn't give a fuck about anything, hence why we trained our defence to 39 with no thoughts, or cares given. 

Truthfully, Chain69 cc could and would run this whole game. Besides, if all the elders came back and decided to put in effort, CP hands down would take #1 easily lol. 

The elder unit is not one to be messed with. 

Sure, It's Corrupt Pures. If you start to get the upper hand in a fight, we're going to pull to mossies to make sure we win. It's just strategic.

It's funny that EOP claims to be the #1 most hated clan, when CP has more haters by a landslide.  

Legit the dumbest post i've ever read on any pure community site in my 7 years of browsing them, lmafo.

brb CP could have been #1 whenever they wanted to, they just didn't feel like it for their entire history.

I'm really hoping you're just Victory on a fake account, because if there are two people this dumb then lawd help us all.

Legit the dumbest post i've ever read on any pure community site in my 7 years of browsing them, lmafo.

brb CP could have been #1 whenever they wanted to, they just didn't feel like it for their entire history.

I'm really hoping you're just Victory on a fake account, because if there are two people this dumb then lawd help us all.

What's dumb about telling you that CP could be #1 if every elder decided to come back, TODAY. And CP's been #1 numerous times. Come on dude, you're just some scrub that was a highcouncil of some mediocre clan named EOP. No one generally gives a fuck what you have to say with your fingers on this lousy ass site, lol. 

Quit acting as if you're some Mahatma man, you were EOP's clan chat pic taker. Calm down. 

They were raw af towards the end of pre eoc f2p wise, I was with them when we beat all the top hpcs in 40v40 preps including mm/foe/eop/fi. They've been rusty on 07, but currently they are doing pretty good

They got slammed pre eoc by enemy