Is CP the most irrelevant/propaganda'd clan of all time?

Breastmilk49

As a viewer of clan fights and sharkbrew and a completely unbiased opinion I have always noticed for like the last 8+ years CP has always claimed be a good clan. But I always notice they have always been brown sticky stuff stomped by real HPCS like FOE, TLP and even Fatality.

But for some reason this clan still claims they can compete, even I have noticed their levels are quite inferior, lots of low level pures and then a bunch of 39 def accounts.

Is CP the only clan that has been open more than 8 years to never be #1?

Not even a flame topic just my honest opinion.

@@Breastmilk49 cps 10 year history is pretty good tbh.i remember back in 2008 when bh crator were released they were #1 competing with th and fi, then pcl era they were decent beating clans like mm,fi,th,tlp in 50vs50 fights. i think cp is the only clan along with mm that have won 16 fullouts beating hpcs like tlp x2,eop,foe,fi,ir, etc lol.

and yeah theyve been #1 in the past, couple months in 2010 and in rs07 server.

so the answer is no and i think the only old hpc clan that havent been #1 before is tlp, i dont recall them being #1 before so correct me if im wrong.

p.s holy fuck i came back and you guys seem to hate cp so much now lmao, it looks like theyre doing pretty good atm..

CP was good from when they opened to about 2008 or 2009ish, after that the clan has never done anything impressive. They did have a #1 point though and won a full out, something another HPC has never done in their history. Not flame just facts