Minis bruhh

Faded Dripz

So coming back to rs I see there's not that many mini wars anymore and I guess when there is they're taken tryhard seriously. (Which I don't mind)

But what's up. I also notice there's a lot less clans. (Captain Obvious)

For real though, mini wars guys we need to get these going again they're essential to new clans and the clan community overall. How's someone going to start a new clan when they have no events to have? Doubt they're pulling for successful or even long lasting trips, if they're even going to trips. Mini wars are in my opinion one of the most important events for the clan community. It brings back that element of competition and allows new clans to open and show their potential. Not to mention it gives them a sense of clan pride.

What if there was like a mini-war competition or something xP like PCL but not PCL. 1 month before school mini-war tournament. 1st place in 3 category, win amounts, amount of mini-wars, and most epic fight. (Maybe that's a dumb idea but getting mini wars rolling isn't)

I know i'll probably be trolled but for real, it'd be good for the community if we started making mini-wars a daily thing again. I remember some clans used mini wars as event nights to look forward. "Tuesdays and Thursdays" "Monday and Wednesdays" Whatever worked for their ranks.

brown sticky stuff we could even bring back wild minis for the pixel luverrs