speaking for the lpcs

hit

There's plenty of people with 20 defense in LPC's, high combat 1 defense pures, etc. You don't need to "ruin" your account to go HPC in the first place lmfao. If the LPC's that had potential (admittedly AAO and SV) moved up, the HPC scene would grow. Especially considering EOP is re-opening. The point in LPC's is to go HPC.

There's plenty of people with 20 defense in LPC's, high combat 1 defense pures, etc. You don't need to "ruin" your account to go HPC in the first place lmfao. If the LPC's that had potential (admittedly AAO and SV) moved up, the HPC scene would grow. Especially considering EOP is re-opening. The point in LPC's is to go HPC.

And why we would want to go HPC? LPC scene is much better,

I hear i'm pretty cute.

What we see out of LPC's is clans that rise and fall over a relatively short period of time. They are either too unstable to keep it together or their levels supersede the LPC bracket. I'm sure there are good fights, i'm sure players have a good time. The point being is that at the end of the day the more stable HPC clans remain open amidst the muck of the LPC's and experience high and low points like every other clan has, there's also the added cooperation and stability which leaves lasting names in the bracket.

I'm happy clans like ZU and SUP made it, and 07 clans like RD as well. My point being is that two different times for trips is an artificial bandaid for the problem that people suck, there is no reason to go out at different times, and past level 70 ish you're no longer a low level.

Its sad that people never seem to remember LT also moved with Zu and SUP and we did just fine for 11 months...

Wise words.

I wish we would fucking define: "LPC", "MPC" and "HPC" by a certain combat-range and make official brackets for all 3 (maybe even add a 4th called "BPC" baby pure clan" :D) . Either Sharkbrew admins could do it, or we could make a community pull (I'd highly prefer the last option).

A low cmb pure clan isn't a clan of 40-75 attk maxxed pures 76-88 combat........................................ In my opinion it should look something like this:

• "BPC" - Baby Pure Clan -60 cmb.
  • "LPC" - Low Pure Clan 60-75 cmb
  • "MPC" - Medium Pure Clan 75-88/90 cmb (88 combat is maxxed 1 defence, 75 attack, 52 prayer and 99 hp)
  • "HPC" - High Pure Clan 88/90+ cmb

Of course defined combat brackets will never happen, but that ^ would be close to perfect for me.

I really like this, I would definitely hope for this but I doubt it would happen 

LPC clans that decided to stay in their bracket:

Trauma,Imperial,Severance,Tier 1,Chaotic Etc.

where are they now?

Most of Imperial joined SV

Chaotic is Remedy or something

Edit: the other clans that closed, could of boosted other clans but its not their fault if you don't recruit them.

Wise words.

I wish we would fucking define: "LPC", "MPC" and "HPC" by a certain combat-range and make official brackets for all 3 (maybe even add a 4th called "BPC" baby pure clan" :D) . Either Sharkbrew admins could do it, or we could make a community pull (I'd highly prefer the last option).

A low cmb pure clan isn't a clan of 40-75 attk maxxed pures 76-88 combat........................................ In my opinion it should look something like this:

• "BPC" - Baby Pure Clan -60 cmb.
  • "LPC" - Low Pure Clan 60-75 cmb
  • "MPC" - Medium Pure Clan 75-88/90 cmb (88 combat is maxxed 1 defence, 75 attack, 52 prayer and 99 hp)
  • "HPC" - High Pure Clan 88/90+ cmb

Of course defined combat brackets will never happen, but that ^ would be close to perfect for me.

PS. I love the current LPC/MPC community atm! GOOD preps and LOOOOOOOTS of action in wildy! (even tho we only pull 35-45 on weekend trips atm. I still enjoy the action/carrot haha  :D)

I see what you did here but honestly this doesn't solve anything

Yeh it shows that you have some other brackets but if LPCs come out on the same time as MPCs and are willing to fight them then it's just the same bracket for me.

The only way you could make it usefull is if ALL of these combat brackets get their own time for trips if there are enough LPCs (60-75 cmb clans and could work with each other to go out on a different time then they should go for it.

And if you do this my friend then clans could get classified as MPC.