speaking for the lpcs

hit

so you lied to ur members and told them youre going HPC nice one, you all can't hide as an LPC forever just because you are scared of slumping. I think you are forgeting what the fuck LPC stands for its low pure clan level 80+ isnt low it's high as fuck and you are high as fuck u are right about the ruining account part tho.. 

low pulling clan*

I honestly would love to see every pure clan go out at the same time and days, but sadly that won't happen. I think it would be great for activity and growth in the pure community and would give everyone a chance to fight a clan they have always been interested in fighting. However, with this, there would also a bunch of down sides that are too many to mention.

Also, some people say that past clans who didn't move up are now "nobodys" and don't have a spot anywhere in RS history. For 1, its RS so get off your high horse and get over yourself because in the end history on a game means nothing lol. 2, the clans who have made a name for themselves and a spot in "history" have been around since the BEGINNING of pure clanning...FOE, MM, FI, TLP, etc. have all been around in one shape or form since pure clanning was made. THAT is why they are known by everyone in the community. Of course clans who have been made in the past couple of years won't get remembered, in fact, a lot of clans who even existed pre-eoc won't get remembered. If you look at it that way, you are cauliflower.

Hittin is being as optimistic as possible, only you low tier clans who don't even compete other HPCs want the LPCs to move up. It's not anyone else's fault but yours. Btw FO is going to just close you all Til they are last ones standing.

Big fish eats little fish, adapt or die.

Aren't you in cp? Very optimistic outlook on the future of something you're a part of ;s

If it were up to me i'd have all clans go out at the same time but ive wasted too much time arguing as to why LPCS should try and move up, the fact of the matter is they're not capable of doing it. They will forever stay minor league clans, forgotten 2 months after they close, and they will happily do so which is a huge part of the problem.

LPC clans that decided to stay in their bracket:

Trauma,Imperial,Severance,Tier 1,Chaotic Etc.

where are they now?

You're actually naming Chaotic right now, and tier1 who never pulled above 25.

T, I, Sev were all based on Multi Clanners in HPCs. Trauma was based on EoP/Tlp members. Severance was built on TLP members and Imperial was used as meatshield for supremacy to get invites/apps in.

Sovereign has the same 'problem' with having 95% of their members/ranks in HPC clans and they simply do not want to lose half their member base, which is understandable. 

Sv would be forced to move up though if the clans below would all move up though. 

AAO is willing to move up, but not alone. That's a deadwish. They'll move up if Sv, Op, Doom, CD all move up too or atleast 1 or 2 of them.  

The only clans i see lasting in the HPC scene are Sv & AAO.

Ive seen a brown sticky stuff ton of 30 def ppl in lpc clans , whats good with that?

Literally the only 'LPC' Clan that has Addy is CD, and they used to be a main clan lmao. Doesn't take away their leadership is completely retard4d and scared as fuck of a challenge.

Most of the people being butthurt on this topic about 'LPC/MPC's' not moving trip times, are either in brown sticky stuff clans like CP,  RD or Sup. Who have never been able to compete with the real 'Top Dogs' aka Foe, EoP, TLP, Fi and need 'weaker' clans to move up to gain some sort of hype to save their dying clans.

Let's not forget WHO moved the trip times last time there was a 'LPC/MPC' scene.  That's right all the HPC's crying about mpcs moving trip times now lmao. 

Most people also fail to realise they are the ones that are killing the pure community right now by having 20+ mains camping the opposite clans their 100s and callers, and not to forget all the clans relying on addy for no reason. (Tlp, Cp, Rd, Fo) all have people with 30 def, idk if i'm correct here or not but i believe foe only has 1 person with 30 def in their clan. Cp has about 12 people that are  35 def and above, and like 20 people that are 30+ in total, TLP have 20-25 people with 30-35 def. Rd has about 8 people with 30 def. 

Yes, this also includes CD but they're not a hpc so irrelevant in the point that i am making. CD is literally the only Cancerous clan in the 'LPC/MPC' Scene right now openly admitting to training up lilguy mains to snipe Doom and mass getting 20/30 Def. 

According to the 'logic' Jagex uses, anything above 20-25 def isn't pure, those clans are the ones who are truly killing the Pure Community. (In my opinion anything above 5 def isn't pure)

And at the end of the day ALL of us play this game to have FUN. Can you really say people in HPC's are having fun? Getting camped on Sunday's by main clans resorting to pvp trips/fights, every clan using mains, etc..  Wasn't the seperate combat brackets/ Trip Times made for the sole reason of the current people in HPCs not having FUN?

Personally I Am in a LPC/MPC and in a HPC and i have A LOT more FUN in this 'Nobody gives a fuck about LPC/MPC Scene'.

The LPC/MPC Scene also has a lot more potential to grow. ATM there are I believe 7-8 Clans open and 3-4 Opening this Month. It's just a matter of time before the HPC Scene will go back in to full denial and they move trip times again.

LPC clans that decided to stay in their bracket:

Trauma,Imperial,Severance,Tier 1,Chaotic Etc.

where are they now?

Trauma was brown sticky stuff and closed, Imperial is now sv basically, severance was a battlescape clan that lasted 1 month, its not like they waited too long to move up, chaotic was fuckin brown sticky stuff, and idk about TO.

so you lied to ur members and told them youre going HPC nice one, you all can't hide as an LPC forever just because you are scared of slumping. I think you are forgeting what the fuck LPC stands for its low pure clan level 80+ isnt low it's high as fuck and you are high as fuck u are right about the ruining account part tho.. 

ur legit the dumbest imbred on this site ur 28 years old and live with ur mom and have no job ur literally a fk up irl, theres no such thing as real lpcs anymore when the fk are u going to learn that u autistic fuck adapt or get slapped u broccoli

LPC originally meant low pulling clan

MPC - medium pulling clan

HPC- high pulling clan

??? i'd say Sv aao doom cd and op are Mpc's, sure, but we still can't fight the 30-40+ 100s in fi, cp soon to be eop, idk about rd and sup tho. we still can't beat them though

You're actually naming Chaotic right now, and tier1 who never pulled above 25.

T, I, Sev were all based on Multi Clanners in HPCs. Trauma was based on EoP/Tlp members. Severance was built on TLP members and Imperial was used as meatshield for supremacy to get invites/apps in.

Sovereign has the same 'problem' with having 95% of their members/ranks in HPC clans and they simply do not want to lose half their member base, which is understandable. 

Sv would be forced to move up though if the clans below would all move up though. 

AAO is willing to move up, but not alone. That's a deadwish. They'll move up if Sv, Op, Doom, CD all move up too or atleast 1 or 2 of them.  

The only clans i see lasting in the HPC scene are Sv & AAO.

Well if what you're saying is true, than sv wouldn't last since you said 95% of their members are already in an hpc clan. I say aao & doom can pull it off.