speaking for the lpcs

hit

god bless "pking accounts" when 90% of lpcs have mith lmfao

@@Austria Ftw I mean fi was bad enough .. but going from fi to sv is really a downfall man

You should sue the person who teached you about maths

AAO: 12 ppl with 13+ def out of 74

Olympus: 10 ppl with 13+ def out of 83

SV: 8 people with 13+ def out of 100

so you lied to ur members and told them youre going HPC nice one, you all can't hide as an LPC forever just because you are scared of slumping. I think you are forgeting what the fuck LPC stands for its low pure clan level 80+ isnt low it's high as fuck and you are high as fuck u are right about the ruining account part tho.. 

I suggest you go to Slushpuppy and ask for a perm ban because the more you speak the more broccolied you continue to make yourself look. Jesus christ, for the sake of everybody who accidentally reads your autism, shut up lmao.

Also the recruiting pool for hpc's is incredibly limited as pures that are 90+ combat are more than likely already in a clan.  

You are not limited, out of anything, you have a more unlimited source of pures to recruit than the HPC clans; because you can recruit new low level pures. However, yes, it will take some effort and work to recruit newer members.

Like I've said before, there is no incentive for anybody to leave the LPC scene to join the HPC scene.

Big fish - small pond > small fish - big pond.

And at least in the LPC scene, you can admire some absolutely glorious 1 Defence account builds, rather than always idolizing 20/25 Def accounts in the HPC scene.

However if I could make one change to the LPC scene, it would be the banning of Black/Mithril armour. Get the monks robes out cunts, the One Defence Pure Master Race is superior.

I like this

I don't remember giving you the power of leadership of LPC, in fact you're the newest clan meaning you have the lowest and least priority out of everyone. 

LPC sucks ass because we don't do p2p and none of us are actual lpcs. When you lead a clan with everyone under 65 or 70 cb then you're an  lpc. our "LPC scene" is just a bunch of mpcs whom won't admit to being LPCS because it makes them sound better.

HPC scene sucks ass because they don't get any real action and ruined the game again with these 30 def / 39 def accounts. I wish someone was smart enough to open an HPC and make it strictly 1-20 or 1-4 def. But then again we won't see any glorious clans because the community is so small. 

Hittin is being as optimistic as possible, only you low tier clans who don't even compete other HPCs want the LPCs to move up. It's not anyone else's fault but yours. Btw FO is going to just close you all Til they are last ones standing.

Big fish eats little fish, adapt or die.

Fact of the matter is I simply don't think the LPC's are competent enough to make it. You can bitch and moan but ultimately there's a reason clans stay LPC; they can't hack it in the big leagues. And that's saying something because there are truly some god damn tomatos in HPC clanning.

The more action at one point in time the better.

Like I've said before, there is no incentive for anybody to leave the LPC scene to join the HPC scene.

Big fish - small pond > small fish - big pond.

And at least in the LPC scene, you can admire some absolutely glorious 1 Defence account builds, rather than always idolizing 20/25 Def accounts in the HPC scene.

However if I could make one change to the LPC scene, it would be the banning of Black/Mithril armour. Get the monks robes out cunts, the One Defence Pure Master Race is superior.