speaking for the lpcs

hit

Wise words.

I wish we would fucking define: "LPC", "MPC" and "HPC" by a certain combat-range and make official brackets for all 3 (maybe even add a 4th called "BPC" baby pure clan" :D) . Either Sharkbrew admins could do it, or we could make a community pull (I'd highly prefer the last option).

A low cmb pure clan isn't a clan of 40-75 attk maxxed pures 76-88 combat........................................ In my opinion it should look something like this:

• "BPC" - Baby Pure Clan -60 cmb.
  • "LPC" - Low Pure Clan 60-75 cmb
  • "MPC" - Medium Pure Clan 75-88/90 cmb (88 combat is maxxed 1 defence, 75 attack, 52 prayer and 99 hp)
  • "HPC" - High Pure Clan 88/90+ cmb

Of course defined combat brackets will never happen, but that ^ would be close to perfect for me.

PS. I love the current LPC/MPC community atm! GOOD preps and LOOOOOOOTS of action in wildy! (even tho we only pull 35-45 on weekend trips atm. I still enjoy the action/carrot haha  :D)

Fact of the matter is I simply don't think the LPC's are competent enough to make it. You can bitch and moan but ultimately there's a reason clans stay LPC; they can't hack it in the big leagues. And that's saying something because there are truly some god damn tomatos in HPC clanning.

The more action at one point in time the better.

@@Native pretty sure you started clanning this year, hush up little boy.

The only reason the LPC scene exists is because some HPC kids have too much time to play RuneScape.

The LPC scene has all the problems you stated about the HPC scene except your scene lacks attack and def. Clans use mains, ddos each other more often, etc. HPC scene's videos are all 10 minutes+ so to say they're stale and lack action is pretty cauliflower considering lower-tier pulling clans like SUP and RD are still getting 10 minute videos.

The other good thing for LPC is they have 2 F2P trips, unfortunately HPC scene has a good saturday and an extremely dull Sunday (p2p trips 9/10 times blow cock)

Fact of the matter is I simply don't think the LPC's are competent enough to make it. You can bitch and moan but ultimately there's a reason clans stay LPC; they can't hack it in the big leagues. And that's saying something because there are truly some god damn tomatos in HPC clanning.

The more action at one point in time the better.

I've sat here, and I've concluded that this statement makes you incredibly ignorant and there's no way based off your logic that explaining anything to you will make any sense.

You're right, LPC's suck HPC's are the greatest. I'll be thinking of you when you get hit by a main clan on your next trip & LPC's are doing just fine.

The only reason the LPC scene exists is because some HPC kids have too much time to play RuneScape.

The LPC scene has all the problems you stated about the HPC scene except your scene lacks attack and def. Clans use mains, ddos each other more often, etc. HPC scene's videos are all 10 minutes+ so to say they're stale and lack action is pretty cauliflower considering lower-tier pulling clans like SUP and RD are still getting 10 minute videos.

The other good thing for LPC is they have 2 F2P trips, unfortunately HPC scene has a good saturday and an extremely dull Sunday (p2p trips 9/10 times blow cock)

LPC TRIPS>HPC TRIPS ANYDAY

I don't remember giving you the power of leadership of LPC, in fact you're the newest clan meaning you have the lowest and least priority out of everyone. 

LPC sucks ass because we don't do p2p and none of us are actual lpcs. When you lead a clan with everyone under 65 or 70 cb then you're an  lpc. our "LPC scene" is just a bunch of mpcs whom won't admit to being LPCS because it makes them sound better.

HPC scene sucks ass because they don't get any real action and ruined the game again with these 30 def / 39 def accounts. I wish someone was smart enough to open an HPC and make it strictly 1-20 or 1-4 def. But then again we won't see any glorious clans because the community is so small. 

Who cares if we're actually mpc's? we still don't have the levels and numbers to compete with even the low tier hpcs. I wish we did p2p though, that would be great. everybody knows hpc trips are cancer on sunday lvl 5 wildy fights that's bullbrown sticky stuff not to mention 30+ def

Who cares if we're actually mpc's? we still don't have the levels and numbers to compete with even the low tier hpcs. I wish we did p2p though, that would be great. everybody knows hpc trips are cancer on sunday lvl 5 wildy fights that's bullbrown sticky stuff not to mention 30+ def

summed up nicely

I've sat here, and I've concluded that this statement makes you incredibly ignorant and there's no way based off your logic that explaining anything to you will make any sense.

You're right, LPC's suck HPC's are the greatest. I'll be thinking of you when you get hit by a main clan on your next trip & LPC's are doing just fine.

I hear i'm pretty cute.

What we see out of LPC's is clans that rise and fall over a relatively short period of time. They are either too unstable to keep it together or their levels supersede the LPC bracket. I'm sure there are good fights, i'm sure players have a good time. The point being is that at the end of the day the more stable HPC clans remain open amidst the muck of the LPC's and experience high and low points like every other clan has, there's also the added cooperation and stability which leaves lasting names in the bracket.

I'm happy clans like ZU and SUP made it, and 07 clans like RD as well. My point being is that two different times for trips is an artificial bandaid for the problem that people suck, there is no reason to go out at different times, and past level 70 ish you're no longer a low level.

I hear i'm pretty cute.

What we see out of LPC's is clans that rise and fall over a relatively short period of time. They are either too unstable to keep it together or their levels supersede the LPC bracket. I'm sure there are good fights, i'm sure players have a good time. The point being is that at the end of the day the more stable HPC clans remain open amidst the muck of the LPC's and experience high and low points like every other clan has, there's also the added cooperation and stability which leaves lasting names in the bracket.

I'm happy clans like ZU and SUP made it, and 07 clans like RD as well. My point being is that two different times for trips is an artificial bandaid for the problem that people suck, there is no reason to go out at different times, and past level 70 ish you're no longer a low level.

So your only complaint is that clans open and close in LPC & that there's 2 different trip times? You just want someone else to try and bully, 90% of people who don't go HPC aren't because they "suck." A majority of it is that they don't want to deal with the cancerous trips, the cauliflower main clans, and the fact that people are being pushed to go 100+ combat when at that point you're basically a low level main.

Who's idea was it to make 99 attack, 80+ prayer, and 20+ defense a standard? Let's play devils advocate; who's to say that HPC is doing it wrong? Why isn't everyone max AGS pures & 88 combat is the highest anyone goes?(We'll say 90 combat is the highest anyone goes roughly for the occasional fuck ups in getting def by accident).  Once you're past 75 attack on 07 anyway, there's nothing to gain other than combat levels... You're attacking 1 defense, how much accuracy past 75 attack could you possibly need.

So your only complaint is that clans open and close in LPC & that there's 2 different trip times? You just want someone else to try and bully, 90% of people who don't go HPC aren't because they "suck." A majority of it is that they don't want to deal with the cancerous trips, the cauliflower main clans, and the fact that people are being pushed to go 100+ combat when at that point you're basically a low level main.

Who's idea was it to make 99 attack, 80+ prayer, and 20+ defense a standard? Let's play devils advocate; who's to say that HPC is doing it wrong? Why isn't everyone max AGS pures & 88 combat is the highest anyone goes?(We'll say 90 combat is the highest anyone goes roughly for the occasional fuck ups in getting def by accident). Once you're past 75 attack on 07 anyway, there's nothing to gain other than combat levels... You're attacking 1 defense, how much accuracy past 75 attack could you possibly need.

I want people to go out at the same time for the sake of a more populated wilderness. The wilderness levels do a fine job of separating players by level alone, and hell, if people want a big ass cluster at GDZ it will happen. More people out at once will never be a bad thing.

You're a fool if you think i'm in it to kill LPC's. No respecting HPC wants to do that, we're in it to kill each other.

Why do LPC's get mith? Considering long ago the technicalities of allowing 30+ def and turmoil I think we're long past the age of building accounts explicitly for combat lethality. I don't support the accounts but all of us HPC's have them, it's not a prerequisite to be 100 combat or have def, but it'd be foolish to say these accounts dont comprise the majority of high level clans. I'm fairly certain we have the most 100's of any clan...and we still cant beat foe lol. If the levels are allowed why not get them? Only real barrier at the moment is 25 def. If you wanna talk raw power if you're a pure and over 83 combat you're kind of out of luck, attack suffers diminishing returns while every strength level/bonus is useful

so you lied to ur members and told them youre going HPC nice one, you all can't hide as an LPC forever just because you are scared of slumping. I think you are forgeting what the fuck LPC stands for its low pure clan level 80+ isnt low it's high as fuck and you are high as fuck u are right about the ruining account part tho.. 

someone speaking some damn sense but not the "ruining acc" part.

I want people to go out at the same time for the sake of a more populated wilderness. The wilderness levels do a fine job of separating players by level alone, and hell, if people want a big ass cluster at GDZ it will happen. More people out at once will never be a bad thing.

You're a fool if you think i'm in it to kill LPC's. No respecting HPC wants to do that, we're in it to kill each other.

Why do LPC's get mith? Considering long ago the technicalities of allowing 30+ def and turmoil I think we're long past the age of building accounts explicitly for combat lethality. I don't support the accounts but all of us HPC's have them, it's not a prerequisite to be 100 combat or have def, but it'd be foolish to say these accounts dont comprise the majority of high level clans. I'm fairly certain we have the most 100's of any clan...and we still cant beat foe lol. If the levels are allowed why not get them? Only real barrier at the moment is 25 def. If you wanna talk raw power if you're a pure and over 83 combat you're kind of out of luck, attack suffers diminishing returns while every strength level/bonus is useful

I don't like defense on pures, period. Why did CD go and get 20 defense on accounts? Nobody knows, it's not like it gives them any sort of advantage judging by how they've been doing in general as a clan. I still don't understand why HPC's hold themselves so much higher in general over any LPC. 4 of the however many LPC's right now could move up and do just as good, if not better than Zu & Sup did\are when they moved up.

Why don't HPC's leave LPC's alone. Either deal with the fact that people haven't made a move up yet and get over it, or continue moaning about it and keep making LPC's realize that the choice they're making by staying in a lower combat bracket is better. The wilderness can only get so active... And by trying to force LPC clans to go out as HPC clans, you're playing the hand of closure and only making sure that the clans who are successful in LPC won't be in HPC, thereby closing the very people you want to compete against because you want more "activity."

My suggestion, make a new pure and join an LPC. You get twice the activity, and you can finally realize what everybody has been saying ever since this whole conversation started. If people wanna move up, all for it. If not, who's to say that HPC's are going to force them to do it? 

Despite being in the lowest leveled lpc, I have no problems with clans such as AAO, OP, and Sv remaining in the LPC scene. If these clans were to move to a theoretical "MPC" scene, there would be a lack of action and conflict with trip times. Saturdays and Sundays for LPC's are filled with constant action and clusters, meanwhile the few HPC clans out there camp the single strip waiting for a hit. Honestly, all this talk regarding HPC clanning > LPC clanning is ridiculous. LPC's are much more active, and they don't have to get 70 prayer/99 attack/20+ defense in order to do so.

Despite being in the lowest leveled lpc, I have no problems with clans such as AAO, OP, and Sv remaining in the LPC scene. If these clans were to move to a theoretical "MPC" scene, there would be a lack of action and conflict with trip times. Saturdays and Sundays for LPC's are filled with constant action and clusters, meanwhile the few HPC clans out there camp the single strip waiting for a hit. Honestly, all this talk regarding HPC clanning > LPC clanning is ridiculous. LPC's are much more active, and they don't have to get 70 prayer/99 attack/20+ defense in order to do so.

I don't like defense on pures, period. Why did CD go and get 20 defense on accounts? Nobody knows, it's not like it gives them any sort of advantage judging by how they've been doing in general as a clan. I still don't understand why HPC's hold themselves so much higher in general over any LPC. 4 of the however many LPC's right now could move up and do just as good, if not better than Zu & Sup did\are when they moved up.

Why don't HPC's leave LPC's alone. Either deal with the fact that people haven't made a move up yet and get over it, or continue moaning about it and keep making LPC's realize that the choice they're making by staying in a lower combat bracket is better. The wilderness can only get so active... And by trying to force LPC clans to go out as HPC clans, you're playing the hand of closure and only making sure that the clans who are successful in LPC won't be in HPC, thereby closing the very people you want to compete against because you want more "activity."

My suggestion, make a new pure and join an LPC. You get twice the activity, and you can finally realize what everybody has been saying ever since this whole conversation started. If people wanna move up, all for it. If not, who's to say that HPC's are going to force them to do it?

Debating with you is fucking irritating because you keep hyperbolizing what I say

I want pure clanning on the same page

I want clans to all go out at the same time

I want to promote pure clanning activity period

If you look @ Doom topics aswell we have anywhere from 8-15min vids all the time lol. HPC scene is broccolied atm. Who wants to run around and get snip'd by 126's. Also LPC's are much more active in CLW than HPC's and much more active in midweeks. TBH it's all personally opinion. 

Debating with you is fucking irritating because you keep hyperbolizing what I say

I want pure clanning on the same page

I want clans to all go out at the same time

I want to promote pure clanning activity period

You mean because you're realizing you're making no headway with anything. Nothing you've said has been hyperbolized in any way. You can't make people train up to go with HPC, & promoting clanning activity isn't sitting here and telling people what to do because you think you know best.

Basically, get over yourself. People will do what they want to do, nothing you can do or say about it, sorry!