Velocity/doom Merging

Swagman11

Since some of their officials joined Doom, i assume they closed now. Too bad they closed on their opening date, thx for the prep and btw they lost to Envy too (both had 25s) so imagine if they didn't break off.

So this is something i been wondering for some time

1. Is Ari a clan killer?

Ye, He left Doom twice to join Enduranc/Velocity and he wanted to kill Doom/Xl according to leaks) but now he rejoined doom again lol. Velocity had a merge with Envy which lasted a day because Ari told Hassan to shut up during a mini vs xl so they all left (I told you Hassan). Endurance closed right after Ari got ranked too.

1. Do you think Doom will let him back in again?

I think they would based on the pulls they had even though they had voting which most said they don't want him back last time he got back in. Oh btw they let him come to a trip today, so i guess Horm is desperate.

If they let him back in it will show truly how desperate they are. He tried selling a doom leader account + doom forum domain. lmao.

Just hope the Velocity staff aren't cauliflower enough to follow like sheep.

Doom will be a massive joke if they let ari back

You know he'll come in a package deal. 

1 broccoli + 1 sheep = merge with clan full of Sheeptards

1 sheep - 1 broccoli = Velocity don't join.

Doom need every 3 opts they can get atm even if they are willing to sell www.doom-rs to CD

Bad propaganda topic but on the other hand, I heard Critical Damage and Redemption were planning on a massive merge to come at the end of summer. Salso will be the leader, Iron Jack 13 a council and @ will have to re app and be forced to show his 10739head to the clan. The name of this disaster will be, "Critical Redemption"

You guys just don't understand. Ari is forever our broccoli.

Imagine having a down syndrome little brother named "dicky" who just so happens to have the skills to murder people. He may do fucked up things, but he is way too cute to abandon. So you accept him back no matter what. THAT'S ARI!