Apex's Saturday Beatdown Ft XL,RT,OP

إيزيس سيئة

and after 2 minutes of research it still looks like you are stuck in a wheelchair dropping on your 4head daily, tomato.

sry we pulled 31, counted all of your leaks for a total of 35, silly me

We as in, both of your clans together you pulled 31 yes i agree, the only question is who pulled more Extinct or Apex? nice job gl next weekend and tomorrow. It sucks your clans in a slump because its hard to run from a wheel chair when your clans going downhill

You pulled 31 and peaked 35 and still teamed with Apex in order to fight excel when we had about 35-30 the entire trip. 

Was an easy carry, dicking xl as everyday in clan wars/wildy, better close that brown sticky stuff clan! Stop waste your life time on a leader in a wheelchair

Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck are you trying to convince you clear us daily?

You won 1 fucking prep you get cleared every fucking weekend.

How are you attempting to talk brown sticky stuff when you teamed.

Your clan pulled 15 on a Saturday.

Who the fuck are you?

you won 3 out of 14 preps, you have been irrelenvant for 5 years, you teamed with envy/rt, we are GMT-based, cya tomato

you won 3 out of 14 preps, you have been irrelenvant for 5 years, you teamed with envy/rt, we are GMT-based, cya tomato

Who the fuck are you?

Just go to youtube, check all vids we clearing you, check sharkbrew topics, enough said, what u got ? 1 vid of clearing us at ca, after we stomped another clan? , well done proud of you. and who i am ? you dont wanna know. im an old school player from control enough said.

We as in, both of your clans together you pulled 31 yes i agree, the only question is who pulled more Extinct or Apex? nice job gl next weekend and tomorrow. It sucks your clans in a slump because its hard to run from a wheel chair when your clans going downhill

You pulled 31 and peaked 35 and still teamed with Apex in order to fight excel when we had about 35-30 the entire trip. 

3-0 sit broccoli

ot: np apex