Olympus vs Against All Odds [REALLY EASY P2P PKRI]

Misfits Public Relations

we just wanted a fair fight with no mains :( shame :/

hey so did i

1f470b724e5ae12613c2ae531404f120.png

guess where mains are irrelevant? low wilderness! guess where you refused to fight us?

Was fun op hopefully less mains next time. Also don't ask for 10v10 and show up with 15+ and mains -.-

3177fcba0de963d1e3b51e76740e7b8b.png

there are 14 white dots in this picture, taken as we rush. there are more off the minimap. dont complain about it not being a 10v10.

Sigh. Op dont try to start brown sticky stuff with aao just because you lost the rivalry against sv. pick another clan. Cd would be a good choice, doom did some of the work for you until their hands got tied up by sv

Okay then, thanks for your input Mr Wet Tissue... How is having a midweek starting brown sticky stuff? Our topic was in response to AAO's terrible flameful vidless topic lol.

hey so did i

1f470b724e5ae12613c2ae531404f120.png

guess where mains are irrelevant? low wilderness! guess where you refused to fight us?

3177fcba0de963d1e3b51e76740e7b8b.png

there are 14 white dots in this picture, taken as we rush. there are more off the minimap. dont complain about it not being a 10v10.

Count the dots, simple really, almost as ez as AAO.

That awkward moment when u screenshot ur own clans mains, kll streak was camping us the whole fight

Alright, i guess it's time to be a bundle of twigsgot once more.

1.) AAO Would never bring mains to trips, wether they're unofficial or official, if they did i'd boot them myself.

2.) You brought 13+3-4 mains  to our 10 ppl, we didn't have a single main there. (You can see the mains being in your CC)

3.) We asked for a 10v10 and you bring 13+3-4 mains, shows how desperate you are for some kind of what you call hype i guess? I know you need it so..

4.) Last time i asked for a P2P or F2P Prep all of your ranks either didnt reply or asked for a 83 cb cap prep LOL

5.) Hereby i declare a P2P and F2P Prep for next week on tuesday and thursday 89 cb cap no exceptions

6.) I'd like to remind you what happens when you can't hide behind a cb cap http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/topic/2376-against-all-odds-vs-olympus-f2p-prep/you only won r3 bcos we gave a new lad a shot at calling n he choked.

7.) You logged out whenever we got close to you on sunday with even opts.

Kyp