Olympus vs Against All Odds [REALLY EASY P2P PKRI]

Misfits Public Relations

Alright, i guess it's time to be a bundle of twigsgot once more.

1.) AAO Would never bring mains to trips, wether they're unofficial or official, if they did i'd boot them myself.

2.) You brought 13+3-4 mains  to our 10 ppl, we didn't have a single main there. (You can see the mains being in your CC)

3.) We asked for a 10v10 and you bring 13+3-4 mains, shows how desperate you are for some kind of what you call hype i guess? I know you need it so..

4.) Last time i asked for a P2P or F2P Prep all of your ranks either didnt reply or asked for a 83 cb cap prep LOL

5.) Hereby i declare a P2P and F2P Prep for next week on tuesday and thursday 89 cb cap no exceptions

6.) I'd like to remind you what happens when you can't hide behind a cb cap http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/topic/2376-against-all-odds-vs-olympus-f2p-prep/you only won r3 bcos we gave a new lad a shot at calling n he choked.

7.) You logged out whenever we got close to you on sunday with even opts.

Kyp

Yeah, 3-4 mains, you're crazy, we didnt make any. Stop making excuses.

We asked for a P2P PKRI. It's the wild, so unmatched, you broccoli

Prep us tonight 5:30EST P2P. You broccoli 89 Cap no exceptions.

We ended on Sunday because the HPC Trips began. Your clan is dead. Now STFU and Know your damn place

We ended on Sunday because the HPC Trips began. Your clan is dead. Now STFU and Know your damn place

allow 1 exception tom dont forget about me pls :(

Wild is unmatched indeed then why ask for a 10v10 and bring 12+the mains?, i think you need to buy glasses and re-read my post, well see'ing as you're dutch and cauliflower it doesn't surprise me that you post something so dumb and full of propaganda purposes.

Just like that you're asking us to prep us today ( for propaganda purposes) as we coincidentally have a prep against Sv at the same exact time, @don @im sobeast etc can confirm this if you'd like.

Next week tuesday,wednesday, thursday 5:30 see you there

Wild is unmatched indeed then why ask for a 10v10 and bring 12+the mains?, i think you need to buy glasses and re-read my post, well see'ing as you're dutch and cauliflower it doesn't surprise me that you post something so dumb and full of propaganda purposes.

Just like that you're asking us to prep us today ( for propaganda purposes) as we coincidentally have a prep against Sv at the same exact time, @don @im sobeast etc can confirm this if you'd like.

Last week I asked you to setup a P2P prep on tuesday, numerous times, just using this as an excuse tbh. We'll see when Austin gets on, When he can make the prep ect

nice double post you broccolied fuck you might be either really cauliflower, or to poor for a decent PC. Ima go with the really cauliflower one becaue you're in AAO.

Talking big behind 10 mains I see.. 

we brought 2 mains to snipe your 1 main, kinda unbalanced i guess but i offered a fight at low wild to make sure mains couldnt do brown sticky stuff and everything would be fair. You declined it, sucks to suck. if you can show me a pic of 10 of our mains at that fight i will give you 10m immediately.

"We're staying LPC because the HPC scene is full of MAINS and we get more action here!"

So far I've seen exactly the opposite.. :( And for Olympus good luck with this rivalry your starting here :P

this topic was posted in response to your own clans topic, which was itself one big flamebait propaganda topic. seems to me like you started it. glhf.

YTY2gO2.png

Sorry I am a little late to the party with this one, but since when did 99 def in pure gear become acceptable? 

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is now 2 123+ mains that were with you at the fight, the other being the jack-nob right in your video.

Things are getting heated between AAO and OP. Should be interesting to see some action with no mains!

Not pointing anyone out, but it really is a shame that people bring mains to a fucking pure event, like do you not fucking understand? lmfao things are different these days.