Favorite Rivalries of the past year?

JoJo

the tlp vs fi one was probs my favourite

we went from pulling 35's to 70's, the amount of activity that grew within the clan was amazing.

- stealing like 10 fi members was lols

- forcing a council member to step down

- the amount of gifs that were made to demoralize them

sadly it only lasted like 2/3 weeks

Until you went full broccoli and started brown sticky stuff with FoE and Apex and lost members and it made your LEADER stepdown.

Hhhh

We forced you to merge with conviction in order to avoid closure then slumped ur clan to irrelevancy for the rest of 2014 and all of 2015 until a month ago, how does that feel? The worst part about it is it was rly fucking ez. Stay salty spastic.

1 month ago bro?? we ve have been pulling 70+ for the past 7 months now l0l

bro pls

VWr6I.gif

1 month ago bro?? we ve have been pulling 70+ for the past 7 months now l0l

bro pls

VWr6I.gif

7 months?? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that is the funniest thing i've read all day. Need me to pull up trip topics for CP from february and see what you were pulling then? KYP tomato. You didnt hit over 50 opts until a month and a half ago spastic.

7 months?? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that is the funniest thing i've read all day. Need me to pull up trip topics for CP from february and see what you were pulling then? KYP tomato. You didnt hit over 50 opts until a month and a half ago spastic.

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/forum/25-major-event-aftermath/

dumb ass

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29141-cp-saturday-trip-ft-sup-rd-lt-zu/

Eat ur own words, son. Topic made by you in APRIL LMFAO you pulled 40 peaked at 45 im done don't mention me again. Only time u pull halfway decent is if u invite half the LPC world, ur a brown sticky stuff clan, always have been, always will be. KYP forever in EOP's shadow.

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29141-cp-saturday-trip-ft-sup-rd-lt-zu/

Eat ur own words, son. Topic made by you in APRIL LMFAO you pulled 40 peaked at 45 im done don't mention me again. Only time u pull halfway decent is if u invite half the LPC world, ur a brown sticky stuff clan, always have been, always will be. KYP forever in EOP's shadow.

this guy is actually dumb as fuck lmfao. that topic clearly says march l0l

youre still getting dicked every weekend just like you got couple mins lmfa0! you pulled more today than your last sunday p2p trip r0fl trash clan

youre still getting dicked every weekend just like you got couple mins lmfa0! you pulled more today than your last sunday p2p trip r0fl trash clan

Regardless, didnt you just say you were pulling 70+ in February LMFAO? Once again, kyp tomato.

best part from today is when cp pulled to mossies in p2p lmfao never fail to amuse 

If "winning" a rivalry or bullying a clan means getting fucked up in f2p while up 20+ & killing 5 EOP members in P2P while being up 30 then yeah, you are totally winning the rivalry mates.

OH and we are not in a rivalry with CP, apparently we are in a rivalry with CP+ the lpc community, NP though, the red giant likes a challenge.