iJ3riPur3 & Kembe X Can't Keep Up?

Striux

These videos and you try harding in 2k15 is getting anyonning now. You legit intro on every clans forum advertising this junk.

Kid is seriously so cringy lmaooo0o. Dude tryhards for youtube views and really cares about nhing like it's 2010/11 all over again lmaoooo

I promise you nobody on these forums or any other clan's forums gives a single brown sticky stuff about your existence. Please fuck off moron

btw; you talk brown sticky stuff on j3r and kembe but they both have what you want lmao, guess that's why you're upset

Kid is seriously so cringy lmaooo0o. Dude tryhards for youtube views and really cares about nhing like it's 2010/11 all over again lmaoooo

I promise you nobody on these forums or any other clan's forums gives a single brown sticky stuff about your existence. Please fuck off moron

btw; you talk brown sticky stuff on j3r and kembe but they both have what you want lmao, guess that's why you're upset

Lmfao you said it to him fail.. srry

Lol 1 prep in 3 months axis #1

Oh yh i forgot tp LMFAO

Yeh, tomatos like you would dedicated their life to the forums instead of the actual game because you're all 5th tier quality.

Hf flaming TP, you only more yourself look like a bigger moron than you already are. 

Not to forget you started in 2014 on a RSPS LMFAO 

Yeh, tomatos like you would dedicated their life to the forums instead of the actual game because you're all 5th tier quality.

Hf flaming TP, you only more yourself look like a bigger moron than you already are. 

Not to forget you started in 2014 on a RSPS LMFAO 

lmao i forgot trilogy, i closed tp and axis ty