Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

You would need at least 2-3 months for LPC accounts to even train close to HPC accounts. Idk it's honestly up2 you guys but I would pref not to because I've been to HPC trips *Fo* and it's really cancer. You can't get clean fights and mains are way more infested than pures,preps are less frequent because HPC's care more about their ego than LPC's. 

Thats not the reason why we should move up, its so we can get rid of multi clanning altogether.

We're always down :) Come in IRC so we can get a full discussion? I believe this is the best option, if not than we should all reopen our clans at 40-60 cmb as real LPCs and repeat this cycle all over again. Right now I can't even comprehend how or why people believe level 83-89s should be separated from the rest of the community :o Now with the cmb levels we have certain clans are mass joining HPCs and creating some sort of pact to share/borrow members leaving the clans with legitimate members in the dust. Why would u be excited about winning an event if you know it wasn't your members that won it? 

@ btw we can still call ourselves MPC if we are below avg cmb 92 I believe? AAO is far below that

IDC about the combats and win prides etc, its just annoying how we have like no multi clanners and the ones that we have would choose Vitality overs their HPCS, while clans like OP/DOOM are bringing a good majority of their clan from Hpcs and are actually considered high tier lpcs... 

Not enough people in the community for that though, maybe back pre-eoc it would be possible

Pre eoc was smaller community IMO? MM took #1 every weekend with a meer 60 pull normally. The next two clans competing sometimes pulled 45-60 on average. Not to mention there's at least 2x more clans now if u combined the MPC/HPC scene.

Thats not the reason why we should move up, its so we can get rid of multi clanning altogether.

IDC about the combats and win prides etc, its just annoying how we have like no multi clanners and the ones that we have would choose Vitality overs their HPCS, while clans like OP/DOOM are bringing a good majority of their clan from Hpcs and are actually considered high tier lpcs... 

Agreed with that. If the only way to do it is to go out at 4 EST so be it :P

Not enough people in the community for that though, maybe back pre-eoc it would be possible

What? You base that statement off the fact clans won't pull as high. But you aren't supposed to pull high if 1/4 of your pull are multi clanners. And also removing multi clanning doesn't somehow reduce the amount of people in the community. It'll be the same amount just spread out over more clans. It also will make events more legit because you have your own true clan members with you without a free +15-20. Every clan pulling 60 max is perfectly fine also.

Clans now just recruit from the other league just to pull higher which is a fucking joke lol.

why would HPC's need to move down to LPC times? lmao

Because otherwise no one would move up lol

l0l vitality going HPC, nobody even knows who they are in the LPC scene godbless this sht makes me laugh.

we can't unless everyone moves up. so if ur in an LPC think about it 

Also lol at these CD kids saying "No" because they know their clan won't survive without Salso!

Salso's been gone for quite a while ;)

Down to try it out I believe AAO would be also xL/Extinct you guys have nothing to lose just join it if you can. I'll talk to rT also. Sv can pull this off also

Clans that won't be able to do this

Doom is like 70% multi clanners

OP is 60%

CD pulls like 20 all multi clanners

We (CD) pulled 40~ (I believe we peaked at 48 or so) last weekend after most of our RD shareds were removed/left

We have a solid core of about 35~ active members that aren't in any other clan besides CD (I think we have 5 EoP members, 1-2 TLP, 1 FI, etc. you get my point)

You have a good idea but I doubt it clans dependent on their HPC shareds (which is half of the current LPC/MPC community) will follow through with it, which is why I believe it won't work out.

Salso's been gone for quite a while ;)

We (CD) pulled 40~ (I believe we peaked at 48 or so) last weekend after most of our RD shareds were removed/left

We have a solid core of about 35~ active members that aren't in any other clan besides CD (I think we have 5 EoP members, 1-2 TLP, 1 FI, etc. you get my point)

You have a good idea but I doubt it clans dependent on their HPC shareds (which is half of the current LPC/MPC community) will follow through with it, which is why I believe it won't work out.

then Hpcs should come to the lpcs scene 

Actually the majority of Olympus's memberbase is either from the beginning, other LPCs, or completely new blood. There are only very few members who actually came from HPCs to Olympus.

You would need at least 2-3 months for LPC accounts to even train close to HPC accounts. Idk it's honestly up2 you guys but I would pref not to because I've been to HPC trips *Fo* and it's really cancer. You can't get clean fights and mains are way more infested than pures,preps are less frequent because HPC's care more about their ego than LPC's.

tlps trips are far from cancer, sorry you had to experience fo trips

it also would not take anywhere near 2-3 months to turn a lpc account to a hpc took me like 3 and a half weeks

What? You base that statement off the fact clans won't pull as high. But you aren't supposed to pull high if 1/4 of your pull are multi clanners. And also removing multi clanning doesn't somehow reduce the amount of people in the community. It'll be the same amount just spread out over more clans. It also will make events more legit because you have your own true clan members with you without a free +15-20. Every clan pulling 60 max is perfectly fine also.

Clans now just recruit from the other league just to pull higher which is a fucking joke lol.

if multi clanning was removed every clan would have less action packed trips, say for example the community has 400 people, and they all multi clan, that means there will be 400  ppl on LPC and 400 ppl on HPC, but if we split that by half, it will only mean less action. 200 ppl will be on a trip while the other 200 sit around doing nothing.

the only foreseeable downside is that the lpcs will stay Lpcs forever.

Pre eoc was smaller community IMO? MM took #1 every weekend with a meer 60 pull normally. The next two clans competing sometimes pulled 45-60 on average. Not to mention there's at least 2x more clans now if u combined the MPC/HPC scene.

pre-eoc, clanning used to be the brown sticky stuff lol. especially when clanwars was all they had. As time went on clans started to pull more and more until EoC.

if multi clanning was removed every clan would have less action packed trips, say for example the community has 400 people, and they all multi clan, that means there will be 400 ppl on LPC and 400 ppl on HPC, but if we split that by half, it will only mean less action. 200 ppl will be on a trip while the other 200 sit around doing nothing.

the only foreseeable downside is that the lpcs will stay Lpcs forever.

Pure clanning has never meant to be like what you said. You shouldn't be allowed to be in 2 clans because if every1 multi clanned then it's the same clans under a different name because I assume people would join the same lpc as people in their HPC and vice versa. And so it would just be more events for the same groups of people against the same clans.

And if there was 0 multi clanning there would still be 400 people if all clans went out at the same time. It wouldn't be 200 people with action and 200 doing nothing. Everybody would be having action. Not sure where you get that argument.

I'm just here to have u try and see my point. Don't just respond to me defending yourself just for the sake of it.

wasn't the whole reason of lpc's were to bring new blood into the community for them to get a taste of to later train up further to join the HPC scene as everyone complained how dead it was?

lpc's have become more competitive (which i think is goat as fuck) hence why a lot aren't going HPC but I think some of you are missing the real reasons as to why LPC's are even here lmfao