Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

The only reason why you consider the MPC/LPC scene to be great is because of the HPC members in the scene. Half the rivalries/clans wouldn't exist. Clans like Doom, Sv and Olympus would suffer if multiclanning were ridden of, hell if they couldn't multiclan they'd be in HPCs.

The same could be said for some HPC clans. CP/EOP/TLP/FOE/RD are all clans with heavy roots in all the LPC clans where SUP have 5-10 guys that do LPC and Fi have little to none. If the communities merged into 10-15 clans it'd be a lot better for everyone.

Most of sv are core members who prioritize sv over their hpc, the only ones who don't are about 10 or so eop members. I also think olympus would be about the same, no matter what your opinion of them is. doom would be straight up fucked with no foe. sup would lose most of it's members in sv to us, and idk about the rest. i think it would work out.

Most of sv are core members who prioritize sv over their hpc, the only ones who don't are about 10 or so eop members. I also think olympus would be about the same, no matter what your opinion of them is. doom would be straight up fucked with no foe. sup would lose most of it's members in sv to us, and idk about the rest. i think it would work out.

we'd only lose 4 or so from talking to dem

But your argument turns invalid with you saying this lmfao. 

i mean considering the 4 im talking about they dont even show up in general to begin with - maybe once in a blue moon. don't get me wrong they're cool guys but it's not like i'd exactly miss them a brown sticky stuff ton lmao

id rather lose 4 members and have a clan move up than watch the lpc scene implode which it eventually will (it always has...there's a reason why)

u can act like LPC/MPC is superior to HPC but in 6 months when LPC/MPC doesn't exist or is on its last limbs (i'm being generous saying 6 months) then you won't have anything to say at all :P

you need to stop assuming doom is 100% foe lol there's 1 person in foe that's in doom but would pick foe as their main clan. Then there's a few ranks and members in doom that joined foe but they were in doom to begin with and would prioritise doom.

if their goal is to be a lpc (lmfao), let them do that, it's been a year and clearly they're scared of whatever

you can throw the argument of "it's little fish with big fish", but will it really? most people in these lower division clans are in hpc clans that do nothing but BOOST the hpc clan pulls. if it were to happen, it would literally even out everything, which would be more beneficial for the community.

but nah bro LPC F T W

We're always down :) Come in IRC so we can get a full discussion? I believe this is the best option, if not than we should all reopen our clans at 40-60 cmb as real LPCs and repeat this cycle all over again. Right now I can't even comprehend how or why people believe level 83-89s should be separated from the rest of the community :o Now with the cmb levels we have certain clans are mass joining HPCs and creating some sort of pact to share/borrow members leaving the clans with legitimate members in the dust. Why would u be excited about winning an event if you know it wasn't your members that won it? 

@ btw we can still call ourselves MPC if we are below avg cmb 92 I believe? AAO is far below that

Well, maybe you're down and VT are down but you all prob know this by now most clans, Doom included don't wanna rebuild a community because we do have people from TLP and FOE. It's just more work =\