Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

Fuck it, I've been doing this LPC brown sticky stuff for to long. What other LPCS would be down to move over to HPC with Vitality (we'll go if a decent amount go). This multi clanning brown sticky stuff is really annoying. Its one thing to bring like a few of your friends but the brown sticky stuff that you guys do bringing over 50% of your pull from HPCS is cancer AF. The LPC community is basically a HPC community in some sort of way. We can have our LPC community over @ HPC times I really doubt anyone would crash us 24/7 due to all other clans being in rivalries of their own.

@Krat0s 

@@Hon0r

@@Bravey

@@Patrick

@

@Olympus 

@who ever the fk leads Doom/CD and w/e other LPC I forgot 

lets do this?

nah let lpc's do p2p sunday first,

once they get a hang of that they should either move up

or HPC's should move down like last time.

and if they do move up right now

only Olympus, Vitality, Sovereign, Extinct really have the member base (-HPC) to survive.

Down to try it out I believe AAO would be also xL/Extinct you guys have nothing to lose just join it if you can. I'll talk to rT also. Sv can pull this off also

Clans that won't be able to do this

Doom is like 70% multi clanners

OP is 60%

CD pulls like 20 all multi clanners

You wouldn't even provide clans like doom/AAO/op/sv with events how do you expect to go hpc when you're all 70 cmb lol

with the school year starting up it won't work for any1 lol

With the school year starting up I would assume people would rather not multiclan so that they would have more time to focus on their studies, rather than investing time into two clans (HPC and LPC/MPC). Less clans, more study B)

With the school year starting up I would assume people would rather not multiclan so that they would have more time to focus on their studies, because I'm sure focusing on two clans (HPC and LPC/MPC) would take up more time than just focusing of one!

Finally some guy who isn't a total moron on here