Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

Its because none you guys know how to properly lead clans, IMO the only HPCS clans that are leading Semi Correct are RD and CP and special s/o to Supremacy (Leet Tactics had potential and went harder then Supremacy to bad Mulug fucked up ell), due to them being together since like 50 combat they probably have a good core. Personally all I need is Dude to get active + more experienced at calling and our other ranks to try their best and more experienced into the clanning scene because they got a lot of potential and are loyal af and we'd be able to do wonders. 

Ok you're clueless lmfa0.

I'm just gonna leave this here for anyone else to read (was legit posted 4 weeks ago: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/10165-speaking-for-the-lpcs/ )

Its because none you guys know how to properly lead clans, IMO the only HPCS clans that are leading Semi Correct are RD and CP and special s/o to Supremacy (Leet Tactics had potential and went harder then Supremacy to bad Mulug fucked up ell), due to them being together since like 50 combat they probably have a good core. Personally all I need is Dude to get active + more experienced at calling and our other ranks to try their best and more experienced into the clanning scene because they got a lot of potential and are loyal af and we'd be able to do wonders. 

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo