Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

The majority of these MPCs are relying on HPC members(even clans) to pull as high as they do :o Its a game of sharing/borrowing and sucking up to certain clans from the HPC scene to get them to join your clan and vice versa. Multi clanning wont ever get fixed unless everyone goes out at the same exact times.

I agree with you on that, but remember there are a ton of low level pures out there who are clanless. Just look at PVP worlds and edge, crabs, experiments etc. Multi clanning is a problem, but it wouldn't be if the LPC/MPC community just doesn't acknowledge the HPC community. I honestly have no plans in joining a HPC because well fuck 20+ defence. Since when was warring 60 v 60 in full mithril fun? Current HPC's with a history (looking at FOE,TLP,FI, etc the pioneers of pure clanning) SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

Props to MM, even though at one point they did allow 20 defence. A majority of their clan was still 1 def. 

Whats the point of competing with majority mith when you simply don't have to (current LPC/MPC times).

I agree with you on that, but remember there are a ton of low level pures out there who are clanless. Just look at PVP worlds and edge, crabs, experiments etc. Multi clanning is a problem, but it wouldn't be if the LPC/MPC community just doesn't acknowledge the HPC community. I honestly have no plans in joining a HPC because well fuck 20+ defence. Since when was warring 60 v 60 in full mithril fun? Current HPC's with a history (looking at FOE,TLP,FI, etc the pioneers of pure clanning) SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

Props to MM, even though at one point they did allow 20 defence. A majority of their clan was still 1 def. 

HPCs hitting MPCs during 2011/2012 was rare & the ones that did were ridiculed for doing it. Even if we went out at the same time as HPCs I doubt we would get hit as much as you'd think. I don't want us to go full on 25 def like all the HPCs out there but the only way we can rid the multi clanning would be to go out at 4 EST Saturday/Sunday. 

HPCs hitting MPCs during 2011/2012 was rare & the ones that did were ridiculed for doing it. Even if we went out at the same time as HPCs I doubt we would get hit as much as you'd think. I don't want us to go full on 25 def like all the HPCs out there but the only way we can rid the multi clanning and unite the community would be to go out at 4 EST Saturday/Sunday. 

Agreed, but there is no reason for that community to adapt to the HPC community. I could care less if HPC's are separated. Personally I don't care about the HPC community and would be entirely fine if it didn't exist because the MPC/LPC scene is so great.

Agreed, but there is no reason for that community to adapt to the HPC community. I could care less if HPC's are separated. Personally I don't care about the HPC community and would be entirely fine if it didn't exist because the MPC/LPC scene is so great.

Or a new LPC wave 40-60 cmb :)

I dont think you understand the metaphor.

Don't question my intelligence again in your life.

The metaphor states "big fish in a small pond to small fish in a big pond" I Would sit here and explain to you why that is the dumbest thing ever said about clanning, but I don't have time to go back and forth with someone who has a calcified pineal gland And sits on rs all day, Masquerading as some genius in tlp, blind to the realities of life yet arguing about bull brown sticky stuff on a cauliflower internet site over a video game.

Wake up and get out of your house. Read something to enlighten your soul/mind. But never question my intelligence again in your life.

The metaphor states "big fish in a small pond to small fish in a big pond" I Would sit here and explain to you why that is the dumbest thing ever said about clanning, but I don't have time to go back and forth with someone who has a calcified pineal gland And sits on rs all day, Masquerading as some genius in tlp, blind to the realities of life yet arguing about bull brown sticky stuff on a cauliflower internet site over a video game.

Wake up and get out of your house. Read something to enlighten your soul/mind. But never question my intelligence again in your life.

LMAO

what school u go to?

u seem intelligent 

oh man.. the justin beiber..

:I

Pure clanning has never meant to be like what you said. You shouldn't be allowed to be in 2 clans because if every1 multi clanned then it's the same clans under a different name because I assume people would join the same lpc as people in their HPC and vice versa. And so it would just be more events for the same groups of people against the same clans.

And if there was 0 multi clanning there would still be 400 people if all clans went out at the same time. It wouldn't be 200 people with action and 200 doing nothing. Everybody would be having action. Not sure where you get that argument.

I'm just here to have u try and see my point. Don't just respond to me defending yourself just for the sake of it.

I see your point and to an extent I agree with you, Multi clanning doesn't mean same clans fighting same clans just at a lower lvl, because for example my Lpc, OP has mix of TLP/CP and i think had a few even in foe 1 or 2 people. It gives us a chance to have more fun by switching things up and swapping the members around.

If we had a much larger community multi-clanning would probably end pretty quick.

The only reason why you consider the MPC/LPC scene to be great is because of the HPC members in the scene. Half the rivalries/clans wouldn't exist. Clans like Doom, Sv and Olympus would suffer if multiclanning were ridden of, hell if they couldn't multiclan they'd be in HPCs.

The same could be said for some HPC clans. CP/EOP/TLP/FOE/RD are all clans with heavy roots in all the LPC clans where SUP have 5-10 guys that do LPC and Fi have little to none. If the communities merged into 10-15 clans it'd be a lot better for everyone.

The only reason why you consider the MPC/LPC scene to be great is because of the HPC members in the scene. Half the rivalries/clans wouldn't exist. Clans like Doom, Sv and Olympus would suffer if multiclanning were ridden of, hell if they couldn't multiclan they'd be in HPCs.

The same could be said for some HPC clans. CP/EOP/TLP/FOE/RD are all clans with heavy roots in all the LPC clans where SUP have 5-10 guys that do LPC and Fi have little to none. If the communities merged into 10-15 clans it'd be a lot better for everyone.

Would be best if everyone went out at the same time. Some clans would suffer but ultimately the more action at one time the better.

Would be best if everyone went out at the same time. Some clans would suffer but ultimately the more action at one time the better.

yea

in this case i think most clans would suffer equally besides maybe CP suffering the most. clans with lower pulls would be able to open rather than HPC being rather intimidating with clans pulling at minimum 40, leaving no room for clans to move up or make new