Does age matter?

Imperial Spartan

in my opinion it doesn't matter its a video game lol. Considering half the people don't actually know peoples irl age I don't see why it would make a difference unless he was immurture af in which case prob wouldn't get the rank (aslong as he's mature if there really any difference from a 20 year old on a game?). If it doesn't work out so be it, its good for everyone else. younger people can dedicate more time to the game as they don't have jobs etc aswell.

RD didn't close control lol who are you [sKO]Lonesome? Control closed literally right after an amazing p2p sunday lol. I'm not going to argue with you on that because it's a fact we we're a respectable MPC that could still be open (and actually even better) to this day. 

Nevertheless, I agree a child cannot lead a clan, but a younger leader has greater potential in the long run so it does in some essence make sense. 

in my opinion it doesn't matter its a video game lol. Considering half the people don't actually know peoples irl age I don't see why it would make a difference unless he was immurture af in which case prob wouldn't get the rank (aslong as he's mature if there really any difference from a 20 year old on a game?). If it doesn't work out so be it, its good for everyone else. younger people can dedicate more time to the game as they don't have jobs etc aswell.

exactly my point. Younger=more play time=more potential. 

Massive amount of rage? You were the one who wrote a whole paragraph & started doing math and brown sticky stuff lmfao.

But yeah, i started around then, obviously i didnt play for 12 years straight u dumb fuck. I quit a few times & played on-off over the years

Oh and for your knowledge, i have NEVER paid irl cash for membership, ill say it again NEVER.

AND even if i did, that amount wouldnt even compare to the $$$ ive gotten from selling rsgp over the years lmfaa

GG tomato.

Hurhgg gg tomato hugrhghh im a broccoli

Thats how you sound.

The fact that you quoted me with as much text as i wrote just proves that ur mad as fuck lol

Keep quoting, you know you got rekt lol. But please burn yourself some more because this is fun as fuck l0l

Isnt it funny that it took a ex-Leet Tactics council to get CP out of your slump though? What does that say about CP lool..

:kayne:

Pretty sure we were constantly pulling 70's and fighting for #1 alongside Foe/TLP before any LT even joined, after that it just helped us push further into #1 and we've been #1 F2P for the past 4-5 months, nobody having touching us the last 2-3 months at all (no competition). Only clan who can hold there ground is Fo is P2P.