What qualities does your HPC or LPC have?

موني

I can't be in a clan like TLP who encourages their members to get 34 defence and 100+ cb to compete, but they still lose to clans like FOE, whom are filled with youtube 1def brids. Couldn't care less how good the community is, I'd still feel like brown sticky stuff knowing that I have no faith in my clan to compete without 34 defence, addy and 100+ cb. FOE is also a very competitive clan which is why I love it. We love to win the right way, not the cheap way. No matter how many times we may get ddos daily, we won't retaliate because we wouldn't feel right winning that way. I'm not saying FOE is perfect, but we sure are on the right path in terms of quality. Our TS community is pretty great too (when it's not getting hit off by angry TLP members, and yes we have the sources to know its them). Find people from all different timezones to speak with, and just have a laugh.

I'd probably tell them about how we slump CP and FI every few months with ease and make all their ranks quit.

Then they would be like, "Who the fuck is CP? Never heard of them"

And i'd be like, "Nvm just a brown sticky stuff clan with no history that has never been #1 in either server"

And we'd both have a chuckle and go our separate ways.

I think doom is probably the most active lpc/mpc around let's be honest we have at least 2-3 preps a week we have unofficals around 3x a week and we do minis pretty much every day but yes @@Tonked your right were dying btw when was sv's last prep? Oh wait yeah the one they dipped from. When they have had 1 unofficial which wasn't even on there pures but sure I guess if you class sv members attending xl and vt events as active yeah congrats super active