Critical damage Saturday/Sunday Ownage - ft Ruins/Vitality/Xl/Doom/Aao

Swagman11

Saturday 

efffyd.jpg

Today we went out with having one plan. That plan being putting all of the brown sticky stuff talkers that have been talking brown sticky stuff for the past week in their place. We had our minds set and knew what we all wanted to do this saturday. By the end of the mass we had 35~ later peaking to almost 40. We made sure we had locations of the clans we wanted to hit and made sure we hit them right away. We first wanted to focus on both Xl And Vt as they were talking brown sticky stuff the most the last week. 

We found Xl in World 84 right north of corp so we rushed them right away. They only lasted a few minutes before VT rushed in as well and pretty much got cleared off the map. After sending both Xl and Vt back to regrouping. We asked Vitality for a fight. They accepted and we both met up at ruins to fight it out.

CD Starting: 35

Xl Starting: 35

VT: Starting: 30+

Both clans had pretty much an identical pull which made it a pretty fun returning fight overcall. With Waria leading the way with his calling it made it pretty easy to get motivated and listen to every call he made. The fight ended up ending up at 26 hills where Vitality logged off and went to regroup, Shout outs to them fighting outnumbered a bit and giving a clean fight.

CD Starting: 35~

Vitality Starting: 35

While we waited out at corp for returners to come back and get ready, Doom decide to rush us with 35 people so we fought back for a few minutes until SV came in and focused doom sending them to log out. We decided to just bail west and single-mutli the remaining lost Doom/Sv kids around the area.

CD Startin: 30

Doom Startng: 35

Sv Staring: 60

Soon after that we found both Vitality again and decided to fight one more time on top of 18 ports. We decided to rush in with scims and calling out easy single piles off the rip. The fight didn't last long as Vitality was cleared off the map within minutes, Again shout out to them for fighting outnumbered. 

After our Vitality fight, We got a PM from Ruin asking for a fight, This was their first wildy appearance so we decided to give them a fight. They had about 35 and defended on top of the hill east of corp. As we rushed onto the hill the fight broke out and we were quickly killing them off. A few minutes into the fight we got rushed by AAO and all of the clans went different ways. I believe Ruin/AAO kept fighting and then we rushed in aswell making it a 3-way cluster. In the end we were pretty much the only ones left as we cleared both ruin and AAO off the battlefield. 

It was a pretty eventful day today, Proud of those who came out today and smashed everyone in our way.

Dont think many people had pictures and i didn't get pm'd many so ill just post the ones i got, Post your pictures if you have any.

He0rzkq.png

5d281d74ba70798e9ad9577682a5e083.pngc6edbbb17b7fefeebb6e153aa05c94bc.png

6sxNYyd.pngdRxMaTr.pngHesb7nE.png39FjO6e.pngqJvSq7Q.png

Sunday

efffyd.jpg

This weekend we went out to purely focus on brown sticky stuff clans which like to spew vomit over certain forums. After yesterday's massacre we wanted to give the same clans the beat down again. We set out with 40 Warias ready for battle and maintained 43 throughout the trip.

Trip started off with Ruin asking for a 1v1 which we accepted. We set something up east of ruins both having around the 40 mark. We went in hard and after a few minutes of action Ruin pulled west away from us to singles leaving us standing victorious. We fought Ruin numerous times throughout the trip coming out on top every time.

We found xL inbetween corp and east graves and give them the dick and smacked them around like rag dolls. I guess this upset them, for the rest of the trip XL's leadership must of thought it was a grand idea to snipe our fights. (silly mistake).

we played with Doom a few times since our leaks informed us they were going to try and crash SV. Funnily enough they fell for the bait and we kept them near singles for a good 30 minutes while their Rivals fought cleanly. You're bad at this Doom.

With Ruin ending early and Doom walking around aimlessly and with not much to do we decided to hit XL in their home ( singles )...Shoutout to xL being the only clan on Runescape to have ever been completely cleared in 1v1's. 

TABvn18.png

AyTt3pz.png

n2jpUB0.png

gycp4JT.png

3Bhucsf.png

741DBSF.png

fLUBi5B.png

zVRiVb6.png

c2KvpEq.png

EGTRFkq.png

rYtsj39.pngbt8PZAk.pngR17t3wi.pngxPboC3U.pngaeX8wkk.png

6RYzvk5.png

Just a heads up, Excel if you're going to talk brown sticky stuff and snipe our fights in singles be prepared to never have clean fights on Runescape.com again. For any clan which has problems with xL being a nuisance PM me.

Just a heads up, Excel if you're going to talk brown sticky stuff and snipe our fights in singles be prepared to never have clean fights on Runescape.com again. For any clan which has problems with xL being a nuisance PM me.

LOOOOL try us cd and i guarantee your dying clan will get the last nail it needs for your brown sticky stuffty ass coffin

your whole topic is propaganda as fuck, saturday we pulled 25 yet you say 35 to make you seem like you had a fair fight you win, also vt didnt go out sat they did p2p

as for sunday you never cleared us, we stayed and fought aao after killing maybe 30 of ur kids from our snipe UNIT which was after we ended, OUR LAST FIGHT WAS WITH RUIN.

we then went on to clear aao up

bring your brown sticky stuffty level 100 mains and let's see how well you can tend when we bring ours, your mains don't intimidate us at all LOOOL

LOOOOL try us cd and i guarantee your dying clan will get the last nail it needs for your brown sticky stuffty ass coffin

your whole topic is propaganda as fuck, saturday we pulled 25 yet you say 35 to make you seem like you had a fair fight you win, also vt didnt go out sat they did p2p

as for sunday you never cleared us, we stayed and fought aao after killing maybe 30 of ur kids from our snipe UNIT which was after we ended, OUR LAST FIGHT WAS WITH RUIN.

Keep lying to yourself. You got cleared in single and we picked you off easily. Vt was out yesterday as we set up a fight against them twice and it was a clean one too. Same with Ruins but that those fights was mainly clean too.  Saturday we smacked you and today right after our fight with Ruins and we were low food ezy.

bring your brown sticky stuffty level 100 mains and let's see how well you can tend when we bring ours, your mains don't intimidate us at all LOOOL

hey you're mad