hhi

Tucan

Cp is still known as the worst hpc clan in history, cp's entire existence their average pull was 35ish, so I guess if we can still pull more than that I guess we're still good right?

Oh wait, if it wasn't for lpcs and invites you would still be pulling 35. Keep staying ez cp, once your pulls drop you will have to find a new lpc leader to auto-rank in hopes of still being able to compete. 70v100 and lost twice? What an embarrassment

Cp is still known as the worst hpc clan in history, cp's entire existence their average pull was 35ish, so I guess if we can still pull more than that I guess we're still good right?

Oh wait, if it wasn't for lpcs and invites you would still be pulling 35. Keep staying ez cp, once your pulls drop you will have to find a new lpc leader to auto-rank in hopes of still being able to compete. 70v100 and lost twice? What an embarrassment

lmfao eop is ez 

l0000l u sound really desperate to try and convince everyone ur clan is not closing lmfao

I would say get active and help your clan out but you've always been brown sticky stuff. No offense bro