AAO vs. Olympus - F2P Prep [2-1]

Buky

We did. It was in response to some spastic behavior on their behalf, it was more of a troll than anything else we were expecting them to leave the cc (which they did). We offered to redo the round fairly, but they refused point blank to do anything but a round 3, claiming an autowin on round 2. Instead of being dicks and just crying autowin we gave you the opportunity to redo the rules within the 100 max cap for exceptions, but y'all decided to flip us off and take the win anyway.

And if you think cp is the only clan with 30 def... lol not even close. I never said we encouraged cancerous defence, but it is accepted (albeit also hated) within the community so is a weak excuse for willingly breaking the rules and then refusing a fair rematch.

Its accepted by brown sticky stuffty clans like you and CP. The rest of the pure community has standards.

You two are the biggest pile of brown sticky stuff to ever grace this game, you bring shame to the pure community. There is nothing pure about 37 def.

We did. It was in response to some spastic behavior on their behalf, it was more of a troll than anything else we were expecting them to leave the cc (which they did). We offered to redo the round fairly, but they refused point blank to do anything but a round 3, claiming an autowin on round 2. Instead of being dicks and just crying autowin we gave you the opportunity to redo the rules within the 100 max cap for exceptions, but y'all decided to flip us off and take the win anyway.

And if you think cp is the only clan with 30 def... lol not even close. I never said we encouraged cancerous defence, but it is accepted (albeit also hated) within the community so is a weak excuse for willingly breaking the rules and then refusing a fair rematch.

I never said Cp are the only ones who have people with 30 def because 80% of the hpc has it now but they're the only ones who have spastic defences levels like 37 and 39 which isn't even a pure lmao.

All I'm trying to say to you is you're being hypocritical seeing as you guys broke the cb bracket rule against envy now you come here and you're acting as if you got hard done by.

I never said Cp are the only ones who have people with 30 def because 80% of the hpc has it now but they're the only ones who have spastic defences levels like 37 and 39 which isn't even a pure lmao.

All I'm trying to say to you is you're being hypocritical seeing as you guys broke the cb bracket rule against envy now you come here and you're acting as if you got hard done by.

fair enough. although i disagree with 30 def being considered a pure. Imo 30 def and 31-39 def are equally broccolied so I just lump em all together.

All I was trying to say is that we broke the cb cap with envy because we're assholes and they were annoying, but then offered them a fair rematch. It was Envy's decision to refuse.

I was also just stating that, if this get's nulled, we gave you the opportunity to do a fair round 3 and it was your decision to refuse that.

I would like to further say that the argument that because we went full spastic in a completely different prep with a completely different clan gives you the right to also go full spastic in this one doesn't hold water.

Was a fun and close prep regardless, I would've liked to see y'all accept the r3 rematch so we could've had a conclusive victor.

fair enough. although i disagree with 30 def being considered a pure. Imo 30 def and 31-39 def are equally cauliflower so I just lump em all together.

All I was trying to say is that we broke the cb cap with envy because we're assholes and they were annoying, but then offered them a fair rematch. It was Envy's decision to refuse.

I was also just stating that, if this get's nulled, we gave you the opportunity to do a fair round 3 and it was your decision to refuse that.

I would like to further say that the argument that because we went full spastic in a completely different prep with a completely different clan gives you the right to also go full spastic in this one doesn't hold water.

Was a fun and close prep regardless, I would've liked to see y'all accept the r3 rematch so we could've had a conclusive victor.

LMFA0. You guys are so cauliflower, learn to just prep normally then u won't have issues. Gratz on the -8 loss stream K9K!

fair enough. although i disagree with 30 def being considered a pure. Imo 30 def and 31-39 def are equally cauliflower so I just lump em all together.

I'm not going full spastic I just stated my opinion and tbh you're being hypocritical so I pointed it out and regardless who or when it was it happened so there's grounds to stand on when arguing the point.

I stated my opinion and you have yours and we're both entitled to that and for the sake of further pointless arguing let's just let it be you've said what you wanted and so have I.

Thanks for the prep today and Gl in the next one.

Olympus loses again... How big is this loss streak now? 7? 8? 9? I've lost count. The fact you bring 40+ def on your trips is bad but sitting so many and allowing 37 def in a small opted prep is just pathetic.

Look forward to our 40v40 minimum next week, you can jog on if you think you're bringing mains to that though lol.

Oh and for the good people who are actually left in op, get out now... You can't carry that many rock crab recruits.

Olympus loses again... How big is this loss streak now? 7? 8? 9? I've lost count. The fact you bring 40+ def on your trips is bad but sitting so many and allowing 37 def in a small opted prep is just pathetic.

Look forward to our 40v40 minimum next week, you can jog on if you think you're bringing mains to that though lol.

Oh and for the good people who are actually left in op, get out now... You can't carry that many rock crab recruits.

Remember when they flamed you for joining ruin and said you would come crawling back, lol now who's laughing..