Critical Damage's Friday, FT DOOM Gwased & 15mil Cash Pk

TBR

l0000000000l

So feel free to correct anything if i'm wrong (just got done watching mmbros99 vid)

- Your rank (or founder?) brings a full inventory of food with a dds and no potions

- Your rank (or founder?) wears black vambs, no boots, and a random ghostly top

- You rush random level 3 looters and spam cd pride before spamming doom cleared after not a single doom member was spotted

- Your rank (or founder?) throws black chins at one person consecutively

- You kill 3 people while sitting in single

- You go into multi and start losing and your vid randomly cuts out and hey, what do you know, you're in single again!

- Your rank (or founder?) runs out of chins and sits there for 15 seconds doing nothing

- Your rank (or founder?) walks around in single doing nothing except looting a random coif

Dude your clan looks really fun now that I think about it

lmfao dome retards trying to be relevant. their brown sticky stuff clan pulls 65 to a full out, while cd is pulling 50 to an UNMAND p2p trip.

The amount of raging your ranks do on teamspeak is insane. I don't know why anyone would want to be in your teamspeak channel for more than 3 minutes.... Then again, there is a vast majority who are just there to get some easy gp by leaking for other clans.

l0000000000l

So feel free to correct anything if i'm wrong (just got done watching mmbros99 vid)

- Your rank (or founder?) brings a full inventory of food with a dds and no potions

- You rush random level 3 looters and spam cd pride before spamming doom cleared after not a single doom member was spotted

- You go into multi and start losing and your vid randomly cuts out and hey, what do you know, you're in single again!

- Your rank (or founder?) runs out of chins and sits there for 15 seconds doing nothing

- Your rank (or founder?) walks around in single doing nothing except looting a random coif

LMFAO

this greasy nerd analyzing vids aswell

stay ez dome

heard CD cleared them lmfao

(looking forward to listening to dome's rage filled ts tommorow)

l0000000000l

you can flame our gear but that's what cleared you south graveyard. Also nice teleing out at 1:45 and thx for making it easy to gwas you.

you can flame our gear but that's what cleared you south graveyard. Also nice teleing out at 1:45 and thx for making it easy to gwas you.

Your vid randomly cuts out and you are in single though?

shoutout to the guy who mentioned i watched the video and analyzed it and then said he's gonna analyze a teamspeak l0l

Your vid randomly cuts out and you are in single though?

shoutout to the guy who mentioned i watched the video and analyzed it and then said he's gonna analyze a teamspeak l0l

not analyze son, just listen in to some real justin beiber brown sticky stuff

enjoy your prep streak, its all you'll be able to cling on to when you die