Critical Damage's Friday, FT DOOM Gwased & 15mil Cash Pk

TBR

8TWTsoc.jpg

GO ON Doom let that anger out lmfao. Get mad you got gwased, Get madder you didn't even get chance to fight your opponent.

Part 1

We found out Rt and the brown sticky stuffters were going to fight today, so we massed 50 people ready to own. We managed to gwas doom twice and clear them, but the second time we cleared them in a 1 vs 1 battle. Pathetic clan think they can enter our wildy lol lmfao nerds, go back to clan wars noobs.

Part 2

After this, we went out with 25 people to lava. From there we cleared Vitality twice who had about the same. Also we cleared 4ners twice who had few less than us. We also killed bunch of people from some streamer who had 100 people, so we just used their capes and owned. Thanks for the 15m cash to whoever brought that Rofl, and the couple +1's we got.

Pictures

7b08a44262.jpg

8ljtHm0.png

dLjmlfj.png

xQotoFv.png

atroEks.png

PTTDs60.png

0Kzb4Ia.png

cC9oapb.png

be8zBSI.png

ImEhbYd.png

yHP1tV5.png

Y0RsZXc.png

774HBWb.png

jTOczdP.png

qMWVWXA.png

dlj1aUk.png

k248dfq.png

Goes with RT->Claims It's "CD"->Says they clear'd Doom when they sat in single->Doom proceeds to 1hit everyone. 

RT didnt even know we were going out, fuck do you have a brain you brown fuck?

you can stop lying now

Nice singles trip, meanwhile we were fighting HPCs in multi lmfao

All you did was 

Get gwased around hillz, regroup, Rush sperm , get cleared again, then tried to rush us, get gwased again then cleared once again. I lost count on the amount times you teled out. You legit spent most of the time regrouping at edgeville while others was having more action than you.

l0000000000l

So feel free to correct anything if i'm wrong (just got done watching mmbros99 vid)

- Your rank (or founder?) brings a full inventory of food with a dds and no potions

- Your rank (or founder?) wears black vambs, no boots, and a random ghostly top

- You rush random level 3 looters and spam cd pride before spamming doom cleared after not a single doom member was spotted

- Your rank (or founder?) throws black chins at one person consecutively

- You kill 3 people while sitting in single

- You go into multi and start losing and your vid randomly cuts out and hey, what do you know, you're in single again!

- Your rank (or founder?) runs out of chins and sits there for 15 seconds doing nothing

- Your rank (or founder?) walks around in single doing nothing except looting a random coif

Dude your clan looks really fun now that I think about it

l0000000000l

So feel free to correct anything if i'm wrong (just got done watching mmbros99 vid)

- Your rank (or founder?) brings a full inventory of food with a dds and no potions

- You rush random level 3 looters and spam cd pride before spamming doom cleared after not a single doom member was spotted

- You go into multi and start losing and your vid randomly cuts out and hey, what do you know, you're in single again!

- Your rank (or founder?) runs out of chins and sits there for 15 seconds doing nothing

- Your rank (or founder?) walks around in single doing nothing except looting a random coif

hey thnx for showing your support. 

thnx again, must suck to be in a clan like dome where your ranks scream at you.

l0000000000l

Look again, you missed out on us gwasing doom 2 times.